Prologue

The Goddess of the moon, Diana, originally created the Lycans. Seven of them; two females and five males. They were meant to rule over the earth, with peace and harmony. Diana soon realized that something with that much power couldn't possibly stay peaceful. No, the Lycans soon became power hungry. They took over the seven continents, creating seven kingdoms. They ruled over the humans but that wasn't enough for them. They wanted to rule each other.

Diana became angered with her children. She took away the originals ability to breed. She also recreated them but with less power, the werewolves. While the originals could no longer breed, their children could. The only problem was for a female Lycan, the most powerful and rare Lycan, to be born is of two Lycan parents.

Maria and Belinda, the two original female Lycans, were each mated to a male Lycan. Both reproduced one child before they could no longer.

Anastasia Kingston, daughter of Harold and Maria Kingston, is the last female Lycan.

Xander Valentino, son of Marco and Belinda Valentino, is the most powerful male Lycan. He is feared by many and loved by his pack.

Anastasia has been on the run for centuries, hiding from those who hunt her. They seek her power. Many male lycans search for her, wanting her offspring as their heir. Wanting her power for their own. No one has been able to find her. Ever.