CHAPTER 1

Austin Mahone was invited to be on 'The Ellen Show.' He went to promote his new album "Secret." He was going to perform his new single "Shadow", answer some fan questions, and play a game with Ellen. But what he didn't know was what kind of game Ellen would make him play...

After Austin had performed "Shadow", he sat down with Ellen to answer fan questions. The last question was from a young girl named Celine.

Celine: "Hi Austin, I love you so much. Ummmmm..... Just wanted to ask you.. Don't think I'm a creep or a weirdo or anything... but are you ticklish?"

Austin: "Hahaa well isn't everyone?"

Celine: "You didn't answer my question. Are you?"

Austin: "Oh... Well... I mean... Uhh.. I guess you could say I am."

Ellen then says "Well this is perfect."

Austin: "Why is this perfect?"

Ellen: "Because this leads up to our my new game. It's called "Tickle Surprise!""

Austin: "I'm not too sure about this. What is it?"

Ellen: "Well Austin, it's when you shuffle a deck of cards with body parts on them, put them in a bowl, 5 cards will be chosen, and which ever card gets picked is where you will be tickled for a minute and thirty seconds."

Austin: "Yeah, I'm going to have to pass on that."

Ellen: "Aw c'mon Austin. You wouldn't wanna let down your fans would you?"

Austin: "How would this upset my fans?"

Ellen: "Because one of them is tickling you."

Austin: "Well... Since you put it that way, I wouldn't want to see a mahomie get upset... I mean okay, but I don't want her going hard on me."

Ellen: "YES! Okay everybody, let's bring out Kassandra Henderson!"

(Austin greets Kassandra)

Ellen: "Okay Austin, I'm going to read you what's on the cards. There is Armpits, Nipples, Ribs, Belly, Belly Button, Boxer-line or V-line, Knee Caps, Under the Knee, Above the Feet, Toes, and Below the Feet. Is that okay with you?"

Austin: "Well no, but it's the rules of game soooo I guess."

Ellen: "Okay GREAT! Now I'm going to strap your wrists to this pole above your head, spread out."

Austin: "What about my feet?"

Ellen: "Ah that's a surprise."

Ellen: "Okay, are you ready Kassandra?"

Kassandra: "YES!"

Ellen: "Ready Austin?"

Austin: "No."

Ellen: "Oh well then. Okay Kassandra, your first place is the Nipples..."

The fun begins.....

Ellen: "3, 2, 1, GO!"

Kassandra starts poking, squeezing, teasing the nipples and she is getting a small reaction, small smirks from Austin. "You have to try lighter baby" he says.

"Why don't I just do this?" Kassandra pulls Austin's shirt over his head and starts to tease his nipples in a circular motion. Austin starts to smile at first. He bites his lip and laughs. She starts to squeeze them and lightly rub them which makes Austin blush while starting to squirm and laugh louder now. She sees a tooth brush next to her in a bucket on ground next her. She reached for it when Austin says "No please Kass! Hasn't it been a 1:30 seconds already?!" She turns on the toothbrush and puts it on his left nipple. "It's been 35 seconds Austin." He tries to hold in his laughter, but can't contain it. Austin's face turns red of embarrassment and starts laugh hysterically. The 1:30 seconds is over.

Ellen: "Next is the belly button."

"Awwww look at this cute little belly button of yours Austin. I wonder if it's ticklish!" She starts to lightly tease it by swirling her finger around it on the outside. Austin toughens up as he sucks in this belly. He starts to thrash around, smiling, and says "Go easy on me please, it's my most ticklish spot." Kassandra puts her mouth near his belly button. "You mean go easy like this?" She blows a raspberry into Austin's belly button and he starts to laugh and lose control. Thrashing and squirming around, he starts to cry of laugher. "Awww this is your most ticklish spot! You're so cute!!" Austin nods his head while laughing uncontrollably. She mixes it up by tickling his side with her right hand and his armpit with her left while still blowing raspberries. Austin is now red, crying, smiling, squirming, thrashing around. He starts to sweat down his body and she licks it up to his nipples. Does a circular motion (while still licking his body) around his nipples and back down to the belly button. This drove him to the extreme.

Ellen: "the 1:30 seconds is up, but stay there because the next spot is his boxer-line."

Kassandra lowers his pants and folds his boxers down to reveal a nice, tan v-line. She then starts lightly touching it from the left to the right. Austin's eyes widen. "I'VE AHAHHAHAHA I'VE HAHAHAHAAA I'VE NEVER BEEN TICKLED THERE BEFORE!" He laughs quietly, but is squirming. "Well I think you're more ticklish here than your cute little belly button" says Kassandra. He laughs and smirks while she is lightly tickling his boxer-line/v-line. She then goes behind him, has one hand at each side of his body, and adds a little pressure below his belly, above his no-no square. He starts to lose it even more than when he did at his belly button. At first he jumps and does a body roll then moves his hips side to side like Shakira. "Hahaa you're dancing Austin!" He laughs harder and louder, turns a darker shade of red and continues to beg for her to stop. She then adds more pressure which makes him go crazy! He starts to yell while laughing and crying "PLEASE STOP KASS!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!" She says "But this spot is so much fun! You're dancing like never before! Now I know your hips don't lie. Austin starts to move his legs inward, acting and dancing as if he wanted to pee.

Ellen: "The next spot is......"

•••TO BE CONTINUED•••