Rick

Around Season 5, when they just got to Alexandria :)
[Smut]

"Daryl, what the hell? Go take a shower!" I said to Daryl that hasn't touched anything here at Alexandria since we got here. He rolled his eyes and walked away, his dear crossbow was resting on his shoulder while he walked with it to the gate. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk into the house I shared with Daryl and some other people from our group when I met Rick walking out of their house. By the look of his new looked, he clearly shaved off his beard and cut his hair shorter. Not too short, not too long.

"Oh hey Rick," I said and waved at him slightly.
"Hey yn" He smiled, oh god. That smile... I smiled back, ignoring my thoughts. He walked past me, giving me a pat on the back. He walked over to Deanna. I sighed and thought that I have to get rid of this stupid crush I have on Rick and move on. There are probably some other guys here, that are available. I walk into the house and into the kitchen. 

I was cutting some vegetables when I heard someone walk into the house, I didn't think too much about it since it was probably Daryl. I feel two arms sneak around my waist and I jump. Not expecting that to happen. I turn around, looking into the person's eyes and smile.

"Hi Rick," I said, he smiled back and looked at my lips for a split second before making his way up to my eyes again.

"Hey," He said, moving his head forward. I follow his lead. He kissed me softly on the lips I kiss him back, later making it a little bit rougher he lifts me up and puts me on the counter. His lips now on my neck, searching for my weak spot. He sooner or later finds it and kissing at that exact spot, making a hickey. I moan and look up at the roof.

"Rick... The bedroom" I wink and he lifts me up, walking up the stairs. He opens the door and closes it after him. He presses me to the wall and kisses me again. I place my hands on the bottom of his shirt and pulls it over his head, throwing it on the floor and kisses him again. He does the same to me and we were both soon on the bed with only our underwear. He made his way down to my neck again with his lips and his hands behind my back. He took off my bra, letting it fall from his hands to the floor. He continued to go down and started to kiss my stomach. He went up to my lips again, I took off my underwear, Rick doing the same. We got into position.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I just nodded. I've been waiting for this or just a moment with Rick since he saved me from Terminus. He pulled himself into me, a single tear made it's way down my cheek. Rick wiped his away.

"Tell me when you're ready," He said, I nodded and sooner or later I felt pleasure instead of pain. I nodded and he started to move slowly. I moaned and kissed Rick, continuing to moan into the kiss when he went faster. He let out a quiet grunt as he went faster. 

"Ahh, R-Rick faster!" I yelled between moans, he did what I asked him. I felt him hit my g-spot perfectly and I moaned louder, making him know. He abused the spot until we both came, I could feel his seed inside of me and he laid down beside me.

"I've liked you since Terminus," I said, panting.

"Me too"