Eugene

Season 6
[Fluff]

(Tell me if you are interested in a smut)
Requested by: Scoiattolo__Bob. Enjoy!

Ever since we had gotten to Alexandria, Eugene and I had kept to ourselves. Ever since that situation where Eugene had lied about a cure, everyone had seemed distant from him. I understood why, but that didn't change my opinion about him.

We were standing by the gate, looking out through the little hole that had been put in the gate. We were laughing at some ridiculous-looking walkers.

"That one definitely worked at some old library or something," I laughed, "Look at her clothes!" Eugene chuckled, and looked at me.

"Our duty here is almost done," he said in his normal tone. "Maybe we could "hang" as the teenagers would call it, at my house?" He offered. He still had his serious face on.

"Yeah, sure," I smiled at him. Soon enough, Abraham and Sasha walked up to us. And without a word, we left. I smiled at Abraham before I went after Eugene.

Eugene looked back at me, making sure I was still following him. After a short walk, we reached his house. He opened the door for me, and I thanked him before entering.

"I have something delightful to show you. If you'd just follow me..." he said quietly and walked over to the stairs. He quickly strolled up the stairs, and into a small room.  "In here"

I entered and saw that Eugene held something behind his back. He had an exciting smile on his face.

"What is it?" I smiled, and Eugene chuckled.
"A whole bunch of awesomeness, if I do say so myself," Eugene pulled his arms in front of him, and showed me a portable cassette player. He opened it and showed me a black cassette, with the words "IRON MAIDEN" written in white ink.

"Eugene! Where did you find this?" my smile was even bigger now, and so was Eugene's. Eugene sat down, and patted the floor next to him; signaling for me to sit down. I did, and he handed me one of the small earbuds. I pressed it into my ear, and Eugene did the same with his. He pressed a button on the cassette player, and a song started to play.

I looked up/down at Eugene. (Josh, the actor, is 6'0/183cm)

"This is awesome..." I whispered, Eugene responded with a smile. I put my head on his shoulder as the song played into our ears...