CHAPTER - 1

The world is peaceful as always it is at  early morning .. I got up checked my watch. It read 6:30am. I did my normal routine got ready for school, had breakfast and left.
Today's date is 10th October 2013. I am studying in 11th grade.
Just as I reached school, Alisha came over to me and hugged tightly.

Alisha "Hey! Long time no see Angle!"
Me "Oh shut up Al! We just like saw each other yesterday dah!
Alisha "But still I missed my wuvy cuppa cake!"
Me "Yeah yeah I missed you too "

We walked towards our class.

Now a little introduction about me. I am Amora Ela Noir. 16 years old. Typical normal high school student except that I have a secret. A secret who would knew would cost me so much...
Anyways like a normal student I enrolled here when I was only 5 years old. Taken care off by my butler and house maid Mr and Mrs Jameson. They are both such good people and the only ones who has been with me from the beginning and know my truth.
So back to now like usual I was having my physics class first period.
After roll call, I shut off myself from my  surroundings and dwelled into my own world of thoughts. Especially about Zaidal. He is a guy I sort of have developed a crush on. And I have a feeling he does too. How do I know? Well I know because it is just my gut feeling and my gut feelings are always true.. Ha ha! I know I sound crazy but it is true.

Mrs Nate "Ms Noir! Ms Noir!"
Me "Huh?!"
Mrs Nate "I have been calling your name for a long time. So now can you stop day dreaming and pay attention or else write 100 times the answer for question number 6 ?"
Me "I am sorry mam. I will pay attention."

To be honest, I never paid attention to physics, chemistry and maths class. Physics, because I don't understand the subject, but Mrs. Nate teaches well. Chemistry, because Ms Rebecca can't teach properly and maths well same. Hence I always fail in them, period.
The classes went on and on ,and at last my favourite period came on, Library time.
Just as I opened the door to the heavens, I notice a familiar outline of a person.

Me "Hey! Long time no see!"
Zaidal "Hey, where have you been? I tried to call you yesterday so many times and you didn't even call me back!"
Me "I was sleeping heh?"

He scrunched up his nose and looked at me up and down.

Zaidal "Then explain me the dark circles around your eyes."
Me "Well you know I never have enough sleep. I can sleep for 15 hours straight and still be restless haha!"

Now I am starting to get nervous as I can't think of any other excuses, plus seeing him giving me that "not to say any crap to me look".

Zaidal "Okay, I will oversee it if you come tonight to the forest cave at 7:30pm. Plus stop watching animes late at night, you totally look like a panda. No offense I mean it is a good way you know like a cute panda haha!"

I internally groan to myself. He knows that I am a die hard fan of Animes, Mangas and Manhaws.

Me "But why do we have to meet up? What is the occasion?"
Zaidal "You will see when you come dah! It's surprise."

Gaaaahhhhh!!! I hate surprises and I love them too. Now I really am a mad person aren't I.

Me "o-okay sure."

Somehow I have a bad feeling that tonight something bad is going to happen. I just pushed that uncanny feeling to the back of my mind.
After asking few more questions here and there he left. Though I still feel woozy after seeing him. Well he got the sharp cultured yet boyish cute looks and a sexy physique because of him playing baseball. Heard he is going to join the nationals soon.
______________________________________

After classes gets over.

Alisha "Lets go to the cafe near my home today Amora."
Me "I can't today Al."
Alisha "But why Amoo?!"
Me "Well Zaidal invited me to meet him tonight so I gotta get ready then calm my self so that I don't go all bonkers on seeing him and then meet with him."

She gives a high pitched scream first and starts to blabber off.

Alisha "Oh my gosh!! Good heavens maybe he is going to propose you love!!! I am so happy after all this time you guys are going to start dating. Oh my god!! I can't wait to see both of your babies!!!!yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!"
Me "Shut up Al! And what babies dude?! And what proposal you idiot!"

Alisha laughs off her head and starts making baby noises. I try to cover her mouth and scream obscenities at her. Rest of the left over students still packing up their bag looked at us with amusement. Well we both are like the funny duo, or the mad people from outerspace as our classmates call us. Seems like we always give them entertaining shows because of our sudden outbursts of madness. God I love her so much, even if sometimes I feel like murdering her.

Alisha "Hehe! Okay-okay we will see to that later. By the way don't forget to tell me all the juicy details on phone about your date okay? I will go to the cafe my self then."
Me "Okay you piece of pumpkin shit!! Now get your ass moving and pack your bags orelse, I am going to leave you now and take off on my own ."

She laughs at me and then we both packed our bags and got out of our class. Al gave me a hug and huge smile and wished me good luck and went to catch up her school bus.
I have known Alisha from kindergarten onwards. When I was 5yrs old.

_______________________________________

It was 7:15pm when I arrived near the forest cave. I wore my favourite black long skirt and hoodie. I can see a light near the mouth of the cave. Maybe Zaidal brought his portable night lamp with him. Just as I reached near the cave I can make out his stillhoute.

Me " Hey! "
Zaidal "Hey ! You are early hehe. Come sit here "

He scooted over , making some space next to him for me to sit.

Me " So what is the o-occasion?"

I said smiling shyly and cursing for my stammer in my head. Plus I have to go back before 10pm too.

Zaidal " I just wanted to celebrate me getting an offer to join Nationals with you "
Me " Congratulations Zaidy!!!!! Atlast you have got your dream come true !!!
Zaidal " Ha! Ha! Thanks Amora "

Saying that he brought out a cute strawberry cake and sparklers!!
Oh My God !! I absolutely love strawberry cake and sparklers !!!!!
There and then I squealed like a 3 year old kid forgetting about everything else. I mean come on these are my most favourite stuffs who wouldn't be as excited as me right ?!
Zaidal laughed at my reaction.
Zaidal and I have known each other for 2 years now. He isn't actually my real cousin , but the real cousin of this body's owner . Yes I know I sound crazy but it's true.  We didn't even know eachother until suddenly out of the blue 2 years ago Mrs Jameson said that Amora's uncle along with his family is going to shift here in Deamond and her cousin will be studying in the same school as me though he is a year senior he has to repeat another year, that is with me because of the transfer . He is in a different section though.
The last time they and Amora's parents saw eachother was when Amora was 1year old. I have been inhibiting Amora's body from her birth itself . No I am not a parasite. It all happened due to the accident 12 years ago. Mr and Mrs Noire lost their life and she went on a vegetative state and didn't regain consciousness again so I slowly overtook her body as mine. She looks exactly like me when I had my own body. The mixture of copper , red and black hair. A neutral warm toned skin which is neither fair nor dark . A full lip. Brown large eyes with hints of gold and silver speckles in them .
While we both were enjoying eating cake and playing with sparkles that's when I got the call...
That call broke my heart into pieces. I let out a scream filled with anguish. Zaidal hugged me and asked me what was wrong. The only thing I could tell him was "She died".