Chapter 3

‘Hey!’ he said coolly which I totally did not understand. How the hell can he be so casual and smooth when I am lost for words? If I had anything to say then the words would probably be stuck in my throat anyway, but I was speechless. My new next neighbour was possibly the hottest guy in town.

‘Who is it?’ Another voice, a sexy voice may I add, echoed through the hallway. My gaze diverted to another freakily hot guy bounding down the hallway with an enormous grin on his face. He had the same colour hair as Mitchell, except his went for the spiky style, whilst his eyes were a deep blue – much like mine. His eyes trailed down my body and then back up again, his grin enormous. ‘Who are you?’ he asked, not in a rude manner, just a casual question. I literally couldn’t say anything as I stood at the front door, in front of two incredibly hot guys choking on my words. They both looked at me expectantly.

‘Ella Andrews.’ I answered eventually, ducking my head as my cheeks flamed.

When I looked up again Mitchell was laughing. I crossed my arms.

‘What?’ I demanded.

‘Nothing.’ He said, holding back laughter. ‘You’re just too cute.’ He said, chuckling a deep sexy laugh. I smirked, feeling my cheeks heat up.

‘Do you know her?’ the other boy asked. Forgetting he was there, I looked over in his direction and he was looking between the two of us questionably.

‘Yes, we are very close.’ Mitchell said with a signature smirk.

‘Oh. Bummer! Can’t have her all to myself.’ He pouted and I couldn’t tell if he was being serious.

‘Don’t worry about him.’ Mitchell said with a roll of the eyes before proceeding to invite me in.

‘My name is Ashton.’ The blond said with a big grin. I couldn’t help but laugh at his childish attitude.

‘Nice to meet you Ashton!’ I said, containing my laughter.

‘Why thankyou except you can call me Ash!’ he broadcasted proudly, and I let a bark of laughter escape my lips.

Once we reached the kitchen, I got a good chance to look around. It was really beautiful to be honest. I never really had a chance to look around here. The people that lived here before Mitchel and Ashton moved in were old and to be honest, quite cranky. I remember when me and Eva were five or six and we were going around the neighbourhood for Halloween, they were the only people we didn’t get candy from. Quite depressing for a sweet tooth like me.

‘Oh. My mum said to give you guys these as a welcoming gift – you know.’ I said awkwardly and before I knew what was happening, the basket was taken out of my hands and being ripped apart by Ashton. I rolled my eyes and noticed the disapproving look from Mitchell as we watched as Ashton started digging into the feasts like a starving puppy.

‘Thank you so much.’ Mitchell sighed, throwing me a thankful smile. I shrugged.

‘It’s cool.’ I replied before the awkward silence set in.

‘Well, I better get home.’ I said slowly after a while. They both looked at me surprised.

‘Oh! Don’t go home!’ Ashton whined causing me to laugh. I like him already.

‘I am sorry, Mum will think you guys kidnapped me.’ I smirked.

‘Ooh! Now there’s an idea.’ Mitchell pipped in. Laughing, I made my way down the hallway, Ashton galloping (yes, galloping) beside me, and Mitchell not far behind. When  I got to the door Mitchell opened it.

‘Are you guys twins?’ I asked curiously. They didn’t look very different in age, I mean it’s a possibility. Mitchell shook his head.

‘Nah, I am 17, and Ash is 5.’ He said, sending a smirk in Ashton’s direction.