🙅 Chapter 11 : The Big Secret

Rory Gilmore was dropping by to spend lunch with her boyfriend Dr.Alex Karev who turned out was in a meeting , just as she is about to exit she overhears Chief Of Staff
Miranda Bailey scolding two interns about gossiping of a possible kiss that lead to a cancer patient's exit from Seattle Grace Hospital !
Naturally , shes set off guard upon hearing such a tawdry accusation that it leads her inside the cold patient room of 208 .
Bailey isnt happy about the chain of events that occured , but when Rory demands answers Bailey warns her that in some cases the truth doesnt always set you free ..
She directs her into a very large empty lounge room .
Reminded her of when students would sneak in during class hours to the teachers lounge back in highschool .
Her mind reverts back to present time ..
" Bailey , please tell me everything i need to know what happen to my mother ! "
pleads Rory tears streaming her face .

She sighs , pulls her beautiful dark black hair up into a pony tail then sits across from Rory of an oaktree table where conferences are normally given .
" It was merely about 24 hours before you and your family returned to check up on her .
She wasnt handling her chemo therapy very well , as you recall her body even rejected it !
So upon your mothers requests we had no choice but to stop for the momentary time .
We didnt give up on her mind you , but your mother was very headstrong .
Anyways , she had a very bad night from throwing up alot to being restless in her sleep .
As we tried to discuss ways of reducing her stress level and another viable option besides just chemo , she was seen walking around aimlessly in the hallway outside her patient room .
She looked more alert , refreshed even .
Her black locks of hair falling down to her shoulders also she had showered and applied some light makeup .
I saw through the monitor she saw another patient who like her was dealing with cancer .
The patient at the time was Ms.Bakersfield a frailed 40year old woman , widower .
She helped your mom understand that this deadly illness can control you or you can control it !
Meaning , you got to fight with every fiber of your being to fight whats killing her body.
She whispered something into her ear.
Unfortunately we couldnt hear what was said at the time .
But a few hours later that evening , i was just about to head home for the evening ..
Your moms room was empty , she was gone ..
But a dead body was left behind ..
Bailey's eyes welt up ..
" Your mom had been attacked by some psycho patient we didnt catch in time .. I feel so guilty we didnt stop the chaos itself plus i found Ms.Bakersfield ..
I asked her what she told Lorelli in private ..
She said she told her to find her own peace of mind even if it meant doing it alone ! "
Revealls Bailey

Rory gasps ..
" O-M-G ..
My mother killed somebody ?! "
She demands
Bailey recounts
" It was in self defense , i dont think she thinks she was safe here anymore we have done what we can to find her .. Oh Rory i wish more than anything it never happened ! "
revealls Bailey

Rory exits destroyed over what happen to her mother ..

Next ::

Dr.Alex Karev gets a helpful suggestion from an old friend ..

Cast ::

Intern #1
Played by
Camryn Grimes

Intern#2
Chelsea Kane

Ms.Bakersfield
Donna Mills

💥  May Sweeps 2018 💥