🚈 Chapter 7 : Growing Pains

Rory Gilmore was enjoying the afternoon with her only daughter she shares with Logan Huntzberger .

They went to the big reveal of a new Italian restraunt in deep downtown of Seattle .. where they now been staying.

After her mom mysteriously vanished from the hospital.. She had to make a choice of sticking around or heading back to her hometown of Stars Hollow.

Naturally, she broke it all down to Pro's and Cons.. Seattle won hands down !

She wasn't sure where her relationship with her handsome doctor boyfriend Alex Karev was heading,  but she had to admit.. It was really sweet being with him.  Josslyn even liked him.

He's obviously great with kids..

He was working at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital..

Apparently some fancy doctor was heading to check up on things so they all had to get their act together over there.

As the day winds down..

Josslyn opens up to her mom.

' Honey, you can tell me anything...

I am your mom and I love you very much ! ' she states.

" I think I like a boy..  '

she hints

She felt a knot in her stomach, followed by lots of butterflies too..

Her little princess was getting older.

She was very proud of her 10year old daughter soon turning 11years old..

" Oh wow, tell me more about this boy who is he ?  " she asks curiously.

" His names Dandy Candy,  his dad is the biggest Candy Distributing Company nationwide..  I really like him how will I know if he likes me back ? '

she asks

Rory holds back tears, then promplty replies..

" If he pays you lots of attention and is very nice and always respectable to you and those around you .. then your heart will tell you if he's the one ! "

she says

They both smile, then go shopping..

∆ Cast :

Josslyn played by

Brooklyn Rae Silzer

Tonights Special

Mother /Daughter

Feb Sweeps 2018

Story is dedicated to

Brooklyn Rae Silzer

Next --->>>>>>>>

A CELEBRITY makes Rory's day..

#FebSweeps2018
Continues...

Dedicated to all my Readers +
Gilmore Girls Fans

Thanks for voting + commenting !