2x5 (1p Houston)

I woke with a start. Looking around I see two people: Nolan and Brody. To my left, a foot. I raise my body with my arms. I feel pulsating from my ankle. a Burning sensation right above my foot. I look over at it. There is no foot there. I feel the pain shoot up my leg. The pain is never horrible until you notice what the wound looks like. I grasp the bandages. I roll left and right. I throw myself off the table and towards another table in the corner, Which has my foot at it. I Hop over and look. I feel.. Scared, yet neutral. Staring at my own foot, just sitting on a table... it bothers me. Nolan just watches. I can't read his expression at all. He seems nonchalant. Brody sleeps. I see a strange device to the right of my foot. I point at it. "wh-" My throat hurts. The pain seems to have shot up. "Fabricator." Nolan says. "I think it's got prosthetic body parts somewhere in the menu's, but I couldn't find it." Nolan continues. "at least You lived. assuming that's a good thing." his face was still blank. staring expressionless. "The way you rolled off, You felt no pain, Technically. That's called 'ghost pain.' Whenever a limb is removed, people feel as though it's there, horribly painful, Tearing feelings. It's a brain's reaction to something that was once there being gone. It's like when you cut your hair."

hey this is the last chapter that i have in drafts its not done but hey why not post it