1x1

Tayler swiftly swung her vibrant red backpack into the passenger's side of the pure white GMC Terrain and sits down. "Was that the last one?" she asks the three others.

She was wearing her regular outfit a deep red sweater with the word 'Brooklyn' on it, and just had some black knee-high pants on. Of course, her reddish-purple shoulder length hair was in pigtails.

Kylie, Addison, and Emily came out carrying their own suitcases. Addison was wearing a pure black shirt with purple and pink flowers coming from the tips of the sleeves. Over top, she was wearing a blue bomber jacket, wearing her usual blue jeans.

Kylie, on the other hand, was wearing a short-sleeved dark grey shirt, black stripes wrapping around the dismal shirt, wearing comfortable navy blue jeans.

Emily was wearing her usual cheetah print grey jacket, black leggings wrapping around her legs.

"Yup!" everyone bubbles.

"Are you positive everyone's going to be there?" Emily asks.

"Positive." Tayler answers.

"Everyone went with there own groups you know, it's not like we could fit 15 people in one car. Our group only has Me, Em, Adds, and Ky."

"Okay, okay, let's go," Emily said pushing her rainbow suitcase up onto the trunk of the car.

2 HOURS LATER

Tayler awoke in the car incredibly bored from the long, tedious drive. (Why she fell asleep without typing is a mystery.)  She looked beside her as Emily was breathing loudly in her sleep, cupcake icing smeared on her face, most likely from Addison. Tayler immediately announced "How long we been drivin'?" nobody responded,  Tayler immediately cracked out a "Forever alone."  

Tayler's PoV

Addison immediately jumped up and said "Welcome to the club!" and I swear Kylie chuckled a bit at that, despite driving, damn unsafe drivers. Minimal interaction went onwards, as we pressed forwards in the car, most of us wishing death upon ourselves.

"Kylie, are we there yet?" Addison and Tayler questioned.

Kylie didn't give them the time of day and just pressed on the pedal a little harder. "Are we at least gonna be first?" inquired Tayler.

"Actually, the boys passed us a bit ago, as if it were some sort of a competition. Not that I didn't go out without a fight, might I add," responded Kylie.  "Trashbags...."

"Whoa, getting a lot of hostility here!" said Addison, smirk left to right across her face. "This is a fun car." 

We continued onward for a good bit, perhaps an hour, before we finally saw it, The Synthesia. Really strange name, though I guess it suits considering that synth is artificial and the boat is... artificial.  Whoever named this is getting a lawsuit.   We drove up to the parking lot and ended up about  24 spots from the ship, which was pretty good. I look over at the ship and- of course, the boys beat us. I acknowledge the boy's car for a minute which is empty of snacks, telling me they either ate it all and picked up the garbage  (Unlikely.) Or they, of course,  took them all out for the ride,  wow, wait. Brody's sleeping in the back, they left him there? Oh, he's on a bag of chips, I hear the bag pop and look at the chips and my first thought was to bang on the window, 'cause those are perfectly good chips.