♥ Part Eleven | illusion

"Hey, Jimin."

"Yeah?" The boy asks smiling warmly as he look up from his phone, you gave him a small smile. Pain is prominent upon your face as you absorb his own expression. His perplexed look morphed into a worried one, "why? What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asks these while abruptly standing up from his sitting position.

You managed to shook your head no in response, tears slowly forming itself in the corner of your eyes.

Jimin stood up close looking at you worriedly, his eyes searching for anything to convince him otherwise. "I can see you're not. Tell me what's wrong." He stated out, his hands went up to cup your cheeks against his soft palms.

You raise a hand to put it over his as you tried to calm yourself down,"I just felt bad. Really, really bad. I just think I was so wrong. Everything I do..."

Jimin tilted your head up to face him, his thumb caressing away your tears. "(Y/N)..."

"I don't deserve you, Jimin." He looks surprised for a second before he softened his gaze.

"Don't say that." His voice was broken, and it hurts you.

You shook your head slightly, tears falling from your eyes non-stop. "Please...please, Jimin. I'm no good. I don't deserve to love you. And I absolutely don't deserve to be love by someone like you..."

"I'm just not the right one.."

"(Y/N)... you knew all well that I love you a whole lot. And I'll accept it whatever is it you can't seem to like about yourself..."

"But Jimin一there's plenty of other people there who will love you more than I can possibly do. I'm just not enough. You hear me? I can't... you.. you just don't understand!"

"(Y/N)... Trust me when I tell you you're more than enough."

"I can't... Jimin, I just can't... I feel like I'm only taking you for granted. It felt like I was the only one whose guaranteed to be loved. I'm not suited for someone like you. You're too much, while I'm not enough."

Jimin shook his head slightly denying your words, "No...no, don't tell yourself that.. just no一hear me out please, (Y/N)..."

You tried to push him away, but he immediately wrapped his arms around you, tightening it in the process, "No一no, (Y/N)! wait... don't do this to me please."

"Trust me!一I don't want to! I really do, I don't even want to see you like this, I love you so so much. Believe me, I do!"

"Then, (Y/N)一please don't... don't do this." He plead, his bottom lip quivering, as tears finally made it down to his cheeks, sliding softly like raindrops against glass.

It took a lot of effort to finally pry yourself away from his comforting embrace, as you shove him away with all energy you could muster. He stumbled back slightly, he couldn't fight it back as he himself was severely hurt, nonetheless he's busy looking at your tear-stained face wondering how everything had gone wrong.

"(Y-Y/N)...." he stuttered out, stepping forwards in attempt to touch you. But you move away so fast like he was on fire.

"D-don't!一" you yelled, tears falling non-stop contradicting your words.

Jimin respect your words, as he took it to heart and remain standing still in the place you left him seconds ago. He stood there eyes searching for your own as you tried to focus it somewhere else. Just not his gaze, no.. not his..

"Jimin...trust me, okay? Just... trust me this time.... this is for the both of us too." You started off, finally gaining the courage to finally look into his eyes.

You almost regret it once again, as you saw his huge brown eyes, slightly red and glossy from his own tears. It stained his cheeks in messy lines, while his button nose was dusted in red. His eyebrows however were scrunched slightly together as to give a look of confusion, but mostly just pure pain.

He tried to walk forward but prevent himself from doing so, afraid you'll step back, resulting another step away distance from him again. And he don't want that.

His teary eyes met yours, as he didn't even bother wiping his own tears that trickled itself down his cheeks, "t..tell me what is it then (Y/N)... Wh...what is it that made everything like this?.. I mean一we're doing fine? We're good, even. We just ate dinner at your family last night." He stated out, smiling bitterly. Eyes hopeful to receive a good hint of you coming back to your senses. But you didn't.

You stared at him for awhile before shooking your head, "Yeah....Jimin, we're doing good. Really."

His face somehow brightened up hopefully at this, as his full lips curved into a smile,

"Then一!"

"一but you're not real."