4

John came at around 9 am to Baker street and Heidi joined the boys upstairs. He introduced himself to her, but she didn't respond. She was staring at the corner of the room. Sherlock was the only one who realised.

"There's no one there" He spoke.

"There was" Heidi responded. She looked at Sherlock and then they went out.

Heidi was constantly on edge. The feeling of someone watching her always there. She felt someone tap her shoulder and then turned around and there was no one there. Spooky. 

"Mr Holmes..." She said. He looked at her. He looked her up and down.

Her eyebrows were pulled together, and her upper eyelids were raised, showing fear. She bit down on her lower lip providing a sense of anxiousness. Sherlock walked up to her. 

"There is no such thing as ghosts" he said. John carried on walking but then he realised that the other two weren't with him. He turned around and looked at them.

"But I felt someone tap my shoulder, and there was no one there" Heidi said. She looked at John and fake smiled. He thought it was a real smile and smiled back. He could not hear Sherlock's conversation with Heidi. He could just see them acting really close. It was like they were hitting off, but John knew better than to assume that because Sherlock didn't hit it off with anyone who wasn't on his level. Then again, Heidi wasn't exactly normal and so maybe it was possible.

Heidi closed her eyes and they carried on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, Heidi was walking up the stairs with some tea from Mrs Hudson, when she heard the most beautiful sound of someone playing the violin. It made her tear up, listening from outside of the door as she remembers playing the violin with her brother as a child.

"Heidi, don't just linger behind the door. Come in" Sherlock said, having stopping playing to tell her to enter. She opened the door and smiled.

"Compliments from Mrs Hudson." She set the tea down. "I didn't know you played."

He looked at the violin and smiled.

"Do you play?"

"Do not ask questions of which you already know the answer, Sherlock Holmes" Heidi smiled and he laughed a little. He then handed her the violin.

"Play me something."