t w o

Yoongi had a love-hate relationship with his history class.

Negative- the teacher often asked him questions and yelled at him when he didn't answer. Which he never did.

Negative- he personally thought history was a complete and utter waste of an hour.

Negative- despite a very strongly worded letter from yoongis mom, their teacher had refused to sit hoseok and Yoongi together.

Positive- jimin sat right in front of Yoongi

It was a pretty balanced argument.

"Min Yoongi, care to bless us with your words today?"

The history teacher stared daggers at Yoongi, impatiently tapping on the textbook they'd been reading.

It was like this every lesson. The teacher (a middle aged woman that had probably never been out with anyone or had any kids in her entire life) would wait for everyone else before Yoongi to finish reading before staring right at him.

Every other teacher in the school knew about yoongis... needs and dealt with them, no matter how inconvenient it may of been at times. But noooooo~ this bitch just had to be difficult.

Yoongi just sunk down in his chair, staring down at his lap in hopes she'd just give up and move on to whoever was next.

But of course the teacher didn't stop, beginning a (what Yoongi hoped but doubted) short speech on 'the disrespectful nature of the new generation.'

Hoseok had tried to intervene the moment the teacher asked Yoongi to read, still trying to do so now. He was trying not to get frustrated at the pure ignorance of this bitch. It was difficult.

It was only when jimin raised his hand she stopped talking.

"M-mam, it's not Yoongis fault, you can't blame him."

The whole class went silent.

Jimin was that one kid in every class that got perfect grades, had perfect behaviour, and never talked back to teachers. Never. Not that what he'd said was particularly rude, someone like taehyung probably would of told her to go fuck herself if

a) he was in that class,
b) he liked Yoongi enough to care.

Neither of these factors were a reality.

Mumbling something under her breath she went back to reading the textbook herself.

Yoongi tried to calm himself down, taking deep breath after deep breath. He was trembling throughout the rest of the lesson, trying and failing to concentrate on the tasks the teacher set. It was only in last five minutes he'd realised what had happened.

Jimin stood up for him.

PARK JIMIN STOOD UP FOR HIM.

He quickly ripped a small piece of paper out of his book, writing on it before leaning over his table, tapping jimins back with his pen.

He did hesitate for a moment, wondering if it was weird to get a note from someone that sits right behind you.

Jimin turned around with a smile. "Yes Yoongi?"

Yoongi held out the paper, Jimin taking it straight away.

"Thank you?" He read aloud, taking a moment to register what he meant. "Oh, for earlier? Don't worry about it," he smiled back, sliding the paper into his pocket. He quickly took the opportunity to study Yoongis face, he always had his head down with his hair covering his face. This was the only time they'd actually held eye contact, jimin too in awe to look away and Yoongi too scared.

That's when jimin realised how attractive Yoongi really was.