32

Yesterday I saw Dr. Greene for my fourth month check up and she said the twins look healthy and right on track. I head to the Seattle Times and then to the other printing plant we own and then Grey Publishings. I had a meeting at Seattle Times then after that, I just pop in for a few minutes at the printing plant then head over to my office. I got busy then around one PM, Sawyer came to fetch me so we can head home so I can spend time with Teddy and Phoebe.

Back at home, I type out a report on everything that is currently happening with the properties Grey publishings is involved with for Christian so he can be updated in our investments. I was just printing it out when I got up and head to the printer when I started to feel strange. Looking down at my bare legs. I don't see anything wrong or anything out of sorts. I fell to my knees now sitting on the floor. Now I was burning up and have a severe headache that's forming. Christian walked in and found me sitting on the floor.

'Baby!' He said running over to me. 'What's going on?'

'I don't know I feel so strange and I have this intense headache.' He got me off the floor and into a chair.

'Oh, Ana you are burning up.' He said feeling my forehead. He was on his phone and in 20 minutes we were heading off to the hospital. We arrived in the emergency room and they called for Dr. Greene and she checked me over and I told her how strange I felt and everything that happened she checked me over four times making proper sure. They booked me into to hospital just to observe me for the evening.

My fever broke and they gave me something for my intense headache I seem to be having. The headache meds are baby safe and it knocks me right out. I fell asleep and Christian head home to go get me some clothes from home and bring along our kids. I was woken when the hospital dinners arrived. Not feeling so hungry, I ate only half my plate. Visiting hours started and Christian and the kids came running into my room with Taylor and Sawyer standing guard at my room door in the hall.

'Mommy!' Teddy and Phoebe yelled when they came running to me.

'My angel's.' I said as Christian helped them on the bed and he kissed my forehead. Phoebe and Teddy each gave me a nice hug and kiss. A habit of Phoebe is she likes to sit in my lap. She took in her seat on my lap and Christian told her to sit still in mommy's lap and she listened. Christian placed my bag next to my night stand.

'How are you feeling after your nap, baby?'

'Much better, thank you. I'm just glad my fever broke and I feel fine now.'

'That is really good news.'

'Mommy are you sick?' Teddy asked me with his daddies big gray eyes he inherited.

'No my angel, your new baby brother or sisters were, but mommy will be home really soon.'

'Okay.' He said and carried on playing with his toy train. Phoebe being the quite one just sat on my lap playing with her baby doll.

'You gave me such a big fright this afternoon, Mrs. Grey.'

'I really am sorry. I never felt so strange in my life. I don't want to lose the twins.'

'You won't Mrs. Grey.'

'Oh, Christian what will I ever do without you. You are just the best husband, lover, and father to our kids. I really am a lucky girl.'

'No, Ana it is I how are the lucky one here. What have I ever down in my life to have gotten such an outstanding wife and mother to our kids. I love you so much, Mrs. Grey.' He said and lean in to give me a kiss. We pulled apart and Dr. Greene walked into my room. She came to check in on me. Dragging an ultrasound machine behind her again. Christian picked Phoebe from my lap so Dr. Greene could examine me. She showed us everything on the monitor of the machine and she showed us that the twins are perfectly fine and she even dragged in the 3D machine and although our babies are still developing they are perfectly fine and on track with their development.