; 8

TIME SKIP UNTIL SCHOOL ENDS

You were standing outside school, waiting for Sehun. You hope that Kai and Chanyeol wont follow him. You saw Sehun walking out of school and saw you.

"Are your parents at home?" Sehun asked.

You shook your head.

"Well then lets go there." He pointed at your house.

*in your mind* wow what is up with him? He is so calm right now. Plus how does he know where i live? Did he stalk me? Well, maybe he wanted to have a talk with me. Im actually surprised that he is kind of innocent right now.

You walked with Sehun to your house. You had finally arrived at home. You brought him upstairs and lead him to your room. When he opened your room door, he looked around in your room.

"Wow you have a nice room." Sehun said.

You gave him a smile and thanked him. You two sat on your bed together. Sehun looked at you, he felt his eyes watering.

"Whats wrong?" you asked curiously.

"Y-y/n.. Im really sorry for bullying you. I didnt mean to call you those words i called you last time. This may sound stupid. I bullied you b-because i-i l-love you.... and yes those rumors about me having a crush on you was true... y/n ah please forgive me. i promise that wont happen again." Sehun sighed.

Your jaw dropped after what you heard.

"S-sehun... i have to admit. i liked you when you were in a good behavior." you admitted.

"Im really sorry y/n..." Sehun apologized.

"You hurt my feelings.. You even made me self harm and made me cried a lot..." you said.

"But y-y/n i promise and swear to god that will not happen again. Please forgive me..." He cried.

You saw Sehun crying. You didn't want to laugh. You felt bad for him so you gave him a hug. He hugged you back.

"Ugh. Its ok Sehun. Please dont hurt me anymore. Im tired of crying..." you cried with him.

"i promise i will never hurt you again y/n." Sehun looked at you.

5 MINUTES LATER, you guys have finally calm down. You wanted to tell Sehun that you love him too (oh jeez this is happening too fast LMAO) you were too scared to confess Sehun your feelings. He will probably understand.

"S-sehun ah..." you tapped on his shoulder.

"Yes y/n?" Sehun answered.

"Are you sure you will not break that promise you made earlier on? Please tell your gang to not hurt me too..."

you looked down.

"Y-y/n..." he held your hand

"I swear i will never break my promise okay? Try to get over it." Sehun smiled.

You smiled back.

...

Note:WOOO(jin) wow i have been so active XD. Hehe this is not the end tho :D. God this is happening too fast lmao. Btw i hope you guys enjoyed it. This is my first time writing a fanfic. I practiced writing them last year. My english may sound bad so i apologize ://. Oh and its 6:55pm... i gotta go. See you guys later Saranghaeyo!!❤❤