A whole new world!?

"Alright who the fuck is causing this mes- oh shit Towa" I said as I flew in the air trying to find out who is breaking the timeline."Oh,hello my (Y/N)" She said. "The fuck you mean my (Y/N)?" "I mean you are mine now." "Never bitch" I said. Before I knew it she started attacking me."I asked nicely but you declined so now I have to do it by force". "Shit if I don't go into hyper overdrive mode I'll lose"I thought. Then I charged up my final kamehameha and went SSJB along with this. "Take this HA!" It was actually pushing towa's blast back, that was until she put more power to it." Can I ask a question?" I asked. "Anything for my beloved (Y/N)." She said. "First of all can you stop calling me that and second HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS STRONG IN A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME!"
Towa:Anime logic
*A brick falls on Towa*
Why did you break the fourth wall now get your ass up and REPAIR IT!

Take 2
"That is a secret for another time my beloved (Y/N)". "Alrighty then." I exclaimed before charging the final kamehameha to full power. "TAKE THIS HA!" I said as her's and my beams clashed."So this wouldn't do it huh? Wow she HAS gotten strong". "TAKE THIS KAIOKEN TIMES 10 HA!" "What how!? But still you're (Y/N) so I'm not really that surprised."

3RD PERSON POV
As the beam clashed together and cancelled each other out, it reaveled an unconscious Towa and an exhausted (Y/N). Little did they know their little beam struggle had caused a Portal to appear below each one of them. (Y/N) took noticed of this and tried to get out, but when he couldn't because of the lack of energy he said "Ah fuck" before falling into the portal Towa on the other hand fell into the portal rather easy because she was unconscious. After they got sucked into the portal they landed in the mountains. "Let me see is this somewhere I'm familiar of? Nope and besides some people here seem to be giving out strange energies, heh I guess this is a whole new world! (Y/N) exclaimed. "Oh wait I forgot to ask why is Towa beside me?"

??? POV
"I was just in school as I sensed two humongous energies, and both on the exact same spot!" "Them along with the red dragon emperor would be a ticket of victory against Riser!" Kiba, Akeno do you feel these massive power signatures". Yeah, I do. Akeno said. Hm, they are quite powerful buchou". Kiba said. Yes they are, now find who are they and do they know of the supernatural or not.

Cliffhanger (sorta)
Done and done this has to be easily the longest chapter that I have written now I'm just gonna stall to get 500 words

Why are you still here

Go do something else

Ok got 500 words I'll be taking my leave now.