"Jihoon's nosiy again?" Wonwoo asked as he closed the door. "I'm not going to study and it's not Jihoon this time." Mingyu answered. Wonwoo gave him a confused look to which Mingyu replied with a chuckle. "Minghao and Jun have been doing the 'you know' a lot lately. It doesn't help that the walls in our place are thin. It's annoying, really." Mingyu explained. Wonwoo bursted out laughing and was soon joined after by Mingyu. Wonwoo couldn't believe what Mingyu just said. He thought Minghao was one innocent man. Once their laughter subsided, Wonwoo joined Mingyu by the couch with a bowl of popcorn in hand.

"What do we watch this time?" Wonwoo asked, he opened his Netflix to look through the different movies suggested by the page. "La la land." Mingyu suggested. He put on the movie as they both situated themselves in the couch, seating on each corner with a bowl of popcorn in between.

It's not even halfway through the movie and Mingyu is already fast asleep. 'Minghao and Jun must be really noisy.' Wonwoo thought as he found Mingyu sleeping comfortably. Wonwoo removed the now emptied bowl and positioned Mingyu so that he was taking over the whole couch. Mingyu was folded sideways since he's too tall to fit in the couch. Wonwoo took a seat by the floor after putting the bowl in the sink. Wonwoo finds it weird that he would always admire Mingyu when he's sleeping. He stared at him, indulging at every detail of his perfectly sculptured face. Wonwoo went back to his room to grab a blanket and covered Mingyu's body with it. Wonwoo turned off the TV and let Mingyu enjoy his little nap as he went back to his work area to finish the book that he's editing.

"What's that about?" Mingyu asked, scaring the living hell out of Wonwoo. Mingyu laughed at his reaction so Wonwoo gave him a playful glare. Mingyu took a chair and placed it beside him as he watch Wonwoo type in his laptop. "What's it about?" Mingyu asked again. "Teenagers," Wonwoo replied, eyes still on the screen. Mingyu was a bit annoyed because he was getting no attention from the older but he was dedicated in getting one. "Teenagers what?" Mingyu asked again, leaning closer to Wonwoo as he read what's written on the screen. Wonwoo was surprised at the sudden closure of their face. Wonwoo's heart skipped a beat but he made sure not to make the younger notice. Wonwoo shut the laptop and turned his gaze towards Mingyu. "Let's go out." Wonwoo invited all of the sudden. He grabbed Mingyu's hand as he dragged him all the way to the door, letting the blanket that was wrapped around Mingyu to fall. "Wait, lemme change my clothes." Wonwoo said as he realized that he was still in his pajamas. He put on a hoodie and jacket paired with pants. Though summer has already arrived around July, the midnight breeze is still a bit chilly. He took out an extra jacket since he knew that Mingyu didn't bring one.

"Where are we going?" Mingyu asked once they were out of the apartment. It was already 7pm and everyone is rushing to get back to their own homes. It wasn't that cold but they were still both thankful to have the jacket to fight the small breeze. "Minghao said that the new food park around the street has some great foods. Wanna check it out?" Wonwoo asked to which Mingyu replied with a big smile, "call."

They arrived at the food park a few minutes later. They were welcomed by the great scent of foods and many Koreans looking for something new to eat. The place was huge and different types of food can be found. From Asian to Western cuisines, it's all in there. Before Wonwoo could even think of something to buy, Mingyu had already dragged him to the takoyaki stall. Mingyu ordered for the both of them as he wait for the takoyaki to be cooked. Before Mingyu could even do it, Wonwoo has already fished out the money to pay for the food. "Why did you pay for it?" Mingyu whined. "I brought you here so i'm paying." Wonwoo answered. Mingyu protested a bit more but he knew Wonwoo wouldn't give in so he just gave up.