"Really Wildcat? How did she get you down while you had a gun pointed at her head?" Wildcat just glared at him.

"It's not my fault she's fast. I had barely turned my head to look at Lui when her foot came out of nowhere and caught me in my jaw." Wildcat retorted.

"Is she that fast, or are you making an excuse my friend?" Kryoz playfully challenged.

"Nope, she's that fast," Basically commented, "she managed to nearly escape us after waking up. Knocked me out for a while when she was considered our 'hostage'." Kryoz blinked at me, then had a grin grow on his face.

"I want to see how fast she is," he declared, "what d'ya say? Care to challenge me?" I shrugged.

"Sure," I answered, "maybe you'll be a better opponent then these fuckers." Some people let out a 'hey' as the others agreed that I was too fast.

"We were going to head to our warehouse tomorrow. You guys should come then too, so you can go up against Hound." Vanoss said. "But lets get back to the reason why we're here. So, that no name gang is definitely on your guys hit list now, right." The other four nodded.

"We've managed to track down what we believe to be their base on your guys turf. That's the reason why we were so late." Smiity said. Vanoss nodded. Kryoz pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, handing it to Vanoss. He looked at the paper before shoving it into his pocket.

"What about you guys?" Kryoz asked. "Anyone you want done with?" Vanoss nodded and turned to Mini, who pulled out his own piece of paper.

"Like you, some no name gang has recently been trying to burn our weed farms to the ground. They managed to hit two locations, and have left clues that led us to an abandoned motel on your guys turf that we believe is their base." Vanoss explained. Smiity took the paper. "I should warn you though. They are a big gang. You guys might want to take some of us with you when you go to execute them." Smiity nodded. Kryoz had started poking my head. I could easily tell he will get annoying. I shook him off of me and stepped away. Everyone had dispersed around the room as Vanoss and Smiity were conversing. I copied, moving back towards the meeting room door as I unsheathed Icicle. I spun it around in my hands. Mini and Panda came up to me.

"Hound, Mini here tells me that your a melee fighter," Panda inquired, "I'm a melee fighter as well, but no one else is. Would you care to spar tomorrow?" I giggled at his tone.

"Your the first person I've met who uses melee weapons regularly," I said, "to pass down an opportunity to spar would be such a stupid move." Panda grinned, then looked at Icicle.

"What weapons do you use?"

"Mainly I have my knife on me. But I use daggers, katanas, machetes, and so forth. If I can learn to handle it, then I'll use it." I flicked Icicle into the air and caught it. "If I use knives and daggers, though, I tend to throw them." As if to prove my point, Lui yelled from across the building.

"Hound! Think fast!" He tossed some kind of rubber ball into the air. I angled my arm back and let Icicle fly. It was a blur in the air, before the ball and Icicle were wedged into the wall, on the opposite side of the room. I turned to Panda, his mouth agape as he stared at the distance between us and Icicle. I whistled the highest pitch note and heard the ball drop before I felt Icicle was back in its sheath. Panda stepped back a bit.

"Did your knife just fly?" He sounded confused. I nodded. I threw Icicle back across the room, and realized that FourZero and Kryoz were watching now. Once Icicle was back in a wall, I whistled again, this time the second note and held out my hand.

"What the fuck, Hound?" Kryoz yelled. "How the fuck did you do that?" I chuckled. They're taking it better then the others did. Smiity was now looking our way along with Vanoss, who was trying to hide a smile as Kryoz bounded up to me like a child. "What is your knife?"

"I don't know," I shrugged while trying to suppress a grin. Kryoz crossed his arms over his chest.

"I call bullshit."

"No, honestly, I have no clue what it's made of." I admitted, a little more serious this time.

"What are you guys yelling about?" He called. FourZero turned to him. Vanoss was now laughing as the others did as well.

"We're yelling about the fucking fact that Hound's knife can fucking fly." He answered. Smiity blinked before looking at me, then at Vanoss, who had managed to calm down. He nodded.

"Hound! Throw it!" Lui called again. His back was flat against the wall. He wanted to continue our game of courage. I grinned like a mad man as I angled my arm back. I threw Icicle, and it landed an inch from his head. He let out a yelp and jumped out of the way. "I didn't think you'd start off that close!" I laughed.

"I was continuing from before these other four entered." Lui crossed his arms. I whistled the first note, and watched as Icicle pulled itself from the wall and flew back to its sheath. Smiity looked awe struck, but Vanoss was shaking his head, a grin on his face.

"You guys are so childish." He called. He turned back to Smiity.

"Can we use her for some missions?" I heard Smiity ask. I giggled. Someone took Icicle from its sheath. I turned to see Kryoz standing there, Icicle in his hands.

"Does it only work for you?" Before I could answer, he tossed Icicle straight into the air and tried to whistle the first note. Nothing happened, and Icicle came crashing down a few feet from him. "Yup." I rolled my eyes and called Icicle back to its sheath. I continued to talk with Mini and Panda for another hour or so.

~Time Skip of Gummy Worms~

~*Minis POV*~

We've been here for around two hours by now. I had left Panda to talk with Hound as I stood across from them. I could tell Smiity and Vanoss we're close to done passing out the names of the gangs and the details. I turned to stare out the doors window. Sure, this warehouse is found somewhere in the centre of the forest. But it's been too quiet all day. I've been a little on edge. I turned back to Vanoss and Smiity. Smiity handed over what appeared to be a USB to Vanoss. They both nodded before turning to the others. Smiity walked towards Panda and Hound, while Vanoss walked to Wildcat and Delirious. After visiting each group, everyone had started heading towards the door. Smiity was walking with Panda and Hound now, asking questions it seemed. I turned around and was about to open the door when Hound froze. She slowly turned around, staring up to the 'rafters'. Panda and Smiity both stopped, walking up beside her.

"What's the matter Hound?" Smiity asked. Everyone now had stopped and had turned to see what was going on. Smiity walked a bit in front of her, while Panda came to a stop behind her on the right. I could tell she was scanning the 'rafters'.

"Someone's here." Hound said. This had everyone scanning the rafters now. We should have taken it into consideration. Someone could shoot us through the rafters. Hounds head jerked back to the far side of the room. Then, there was a gunshot. The clang of metal on metal. And silence.