The Start of The Titan With Feelings

(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= Last name
(F/N)= Full name
(H/C)= hair color
(E/C)= eye color
Titan name= Titan With Feelings
Titan Alias: T.W.F
Titan hight: 20 meters

My/Narrator's P.O.V

~Before The Destruction of Wall Maria~

A man with brown hair who was wearing glasses dragged the (H/C) haired boy who was at the age of 9 into his house basement, his wife and son were asleep along with his adopted daughter.

The man who was named Grisha Yeager chained the poor straggling child to a bed "Now, now, no need to be scared I have brought you here for a reason..." said Grisha as he smirked at the boy "I need you to keep an eye on my kids, You will turn into their 'Guardian Angel'" He said as he took out two syringe, one syringe had clear liquid on it while the other had green liquid on it.

"This will help you become more powerful, one of this helps you become a titan, while the other gives you abilities that no other humans or titans have" He smirked as he stabbed the syrange on where the kids heart is located "Don't worry~ I stabbed it in there so you would have full control of it but I will still train you~" Said Grisha as he watched the poor kid straggle to stay awake.

~After some time~

Grisha chained the boy to a cave as he waited for the poor unconcious boy to wake up "Hey now don't keep me waiting~ I still have a family to return to" Grisha said "And don't worry my kids aren't at all that useless, My daughter is strong enough to defend herself and her brother, while my son is injected with the titan syrum as well and he isn't one to give up~" Said Grisha as he stared at the unconcious boy.

Grisha spent his time training the poor boy and raising him to be the warrior he needs him to be.

~After a month~

The boy named (F/N) was able to control his new found abilities and Grisha was proud of how intelligent and smart his successor turned out to be.

As (Y/N) trained with the 3dmg Grisha stole from the military police and Grisha watched him train a huge lightning struck outside Wall Maria "That lightning..." (Y/N) said and Grisha nodded "A titan shifter" They both said at the same time "The titan kicked the wall!" (Y/N) warned Grisha "You should get out of here! Your family needs you!" (Y/N) said "And what about you?" Grisha asked "I'll stay here..." (Y/N) said, Grisha nodded and ran back to his horse, Grisha took one final glace at his successor as (Y/N) walked back inside the cave.

When (Y/N) was no longer visible he drove as fast as he can to his family...