“I can give you a ride to school tomorrow, if you want to stay the night. You two look like you need to discuss somethings.” She smiled warmly at both of them.

Keith nodded, “I would like that.”

---

It was around 11pm before the four of them turned in for the night. Ashley and Camillia heading towards their room while Keith and Lance headed to his new room. After arguing who would wear what to bed Lance found himself lying under sink sheets, hugging Keith's center.

He was exhausted, everything that had happened that day had began to wear down on Lance and all he wanted to do was sleep. He was drifting between conscience and sleep while Keith twitched where he was laying.

“You don't hate me right?”

Lance blinked a few times at Keith's voice, it sounded small. “No why would I?”

“I'm the reason you got kicked out. I'm the reason everything went to shit.” Keith started to tremble slightly, resulting in Lance pulling him closer.

No, this isn't his fault. Why does he feel like it is? He buried his face in the raven locks, “shhh it's not your fault.”

Keith shifted slightly, freeing his arm from where it was pinned down and wiped his face. “But if I didn't pressure you to be my friend and get closer to me you would have still been home. This wouldn't have happened.”

Lance frowned, he didn't want Keith to think this. “Keith, I got closer because I wanted to I suppose, unconsciously? You know how the chemicals work. If you're going to blame yourself you have to blame me too. Say what you want, but I don't and will never hate you.”

Keith nodded slightly, slight hiccups and shakes still rolling over his body. “Thank you Lance.”

“No problem, I'm glad I could help.”

Keith hummed, obviously on the verge of passing out and after a few minutes he was asleep.

Lance didn't sleep that night, he wanted to but his brain wouldn't settle down enough for him to sleep.

Stupid, pathetic, faggot. Lance gripped his hair tighter, praying he didn't wake Keith up. I wanted to choose Keith, why am I regretting it? It became harder to breath and Lance wanted nothing more than to disappear.   Stop, I didn't want this. But the words didn't stop and Lance was on the verge of screaming.