Chapter 8 Broken

Allisons POV

This chapter is dedicated to autum_dreams for commenting on evey chapter, thank you! :)

          I don't know where i am but it's dark and i can't move any part of my body.  It's like i'm sleeping but i can think freely.  What happened? Think allison.  Maci pourd something on me at school, i went into the girls locker room, i passed out while david was holding me? I think. Hmm what else EMILY! i went to look for her at the house and Rus and Jenni were there. Still so many holes in my memory, i have to think harder. 

       I concentrated hard for a few minutes and it all cam rushing back to me.  Every grueling detail.  How i sprained my ankle, the converston me and my mom had, and the...rape?  How could this happen to me, i don't understand i wasn't ever mean to people, prayed a lot, how could God let this happen to me? Why me? I just don't understand. 

     I felt tingles in my hand.  David.  What would he think of me? He probably wouldn't even want to touch me.  He probably hated me. I don't know what i'll do if he does.

    What hurts the most is that i could have done something to prevent it, i should have. 

      "When do you think she'll wake up"? a voice said. I'm almost positive that it was david. "I'm not sure Alpha, she has lost a lot of blood, her ankle was dislocated, and she has suffered brutal physcial and emotional truama. I don't know when she'll wake up." A Voice i didn't recognize said.  "I will kill them all." David said.  I was all of a sudden really tired, which didn't make sence because i've been sleeping haven't i? Oh well. i wanted to know what they were saying but i couldn't hear anything anymore. I was just so tired, but i need to stay awake. It was getting harder and harder by the second and eventuallly i had to give in.

***

      "No please, pleade don't do this!" I pleaded.  He didn't listen though.  I felt him rip off my underwear. "Jenni hold her down!" He commanded her. "Please" i was crying now "you don't have to do this, please!" she just laughed at me. 

     I felt Rus at my entrance then he thrusted inside of me. I yelled in pain as he slammed into me over and over. "Stop, im begging you, please" I whimpered. My arms were going numb from the grasp jenni had on them. He flipped me over onto my back and was going faster and harder than before.  I cried harder and Jenni put her hand over my mouth.  I couldnt take much more of this. WIth one last attempt i started yelling at the top of m lungs hoping someone would hear me.  

      "Allison baby, wake up, wake up! You're dreaming baby!" Someone was shaking me. Tingles flying through my shoulders. I opened my eyes to see David and i lost it.  "I'm sorry I'm sorry, i never should of left, its my fault!" I cried to him.  He pulled me into his lap and rubbed my back, tingles taking over my body. 

     "Baby it's not your fault, please stop." He made me look at him even though i couldn,t see anything from my tears. "No, no it is!" i yelled at him. "I should of fought harder, it's my fault!"I tried to get away from him, i need to push him away. If Rus were to find me then he would kill David and i can't let him get hurt.

     I tried to get off his lap but his hold on my waist just tightened. "Look at me." He said seriously, i had no choice but to obey.  I looked at him while tears fell from my eyes.  I went to wipe them away but he beat me to it. His thumb caressed my cheek and he kept both hands on the side of my face. "None of this is your fault. What that man did to you was horrible and you couldn't of stopped him.  Two people against one.  If anything i should have realized sooner that you were gone, i was ten minutes too late a-and i promise ill make it up to you.  I'm the one who is sorry. I'm so sorry." He put his head down in shame.

     This time i made him look at me. "No, you saved me and for that i m forever grateful."  He closed the distance between us and our lips met. They were soft and slow and i couldn't ask for a better first kiss.  I knotted my hand in his hair and his found there way around my waist. He deepened the kiss and i moaned into his mouth.  His hands went under my shirt and traced around my skin untill he got to my chest.  My mind raced back to what Rus did with me. "No!" i yelled and flung myself off of him.  I pushed myself to the wall and rested my back on it and put my head between my knees.  My breathing was out of control and my mind kept going back to Rus.  His hands all over me, his vile words. 

       "Ally, baby i'm sorry i shouldn't of done that." He got infront of me, hesitant to touch me.  My breathing was returning to normal. "I-i'm sorry" I panted. My ankle was throbbing. "My ankle really hurts."I whimpered. "Let me have a look." he smiled nervously at me.  I rememberd my moms words at that moment.  Maybe i should trust him.

     I sat into a position where he could look at my foot. He gently grabbed it and moved it up, i flenched. "Did that hurt?" I nodded my head. He moved it a couple of other ways and asked me if it hurt, i just simply nodded.  It hurt to move periosd. "I think i need to put some peas on it." i suggested to him. "Okay"

      He picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the little doctor office and into a long hallway.  The walls were white with pictures of happy looking people.  He must of noticed me looking because he said "Those are members of my pa-i mean my..extended family." We decended down a flight of stairs and into a living room.  The two boys that sat by me in AP English were sitting on the sofa next to Emily. I glancd around spotting the kitchen, wait Emily?! "Emily!" i yelled her name. She looked up and came running towards david her blonde hair flying everywhere.  She reached us in a matter of seconds with her arms outstreched towards me. "Can you put me down?" i asked David.  "Sure, i'll get the peas."

     He placed me carefully on the loveseat across from the other two, i never knew their name. I embraced emily a hug and told her i loved her.  She looked up at me with those big blue eyes.  "Ally these are my friends Noah and Alex." she came real close to me and cupped her hand around my ear and whispered "I really really like alex" she giggled.  I smiled at her then turned to the boys.  "My name is allyson" they both smiled at me and said there names.  They both lookd a lot like david, shaggy dark hair, blue eyes except noah had a little bit of blond in hs hair.  i could tell they were tall, at least 6 feet mayb more. 

     David came back in with the peas and placed them on my ankle.  Emily snuggled closer into my embrace and soon fell asleep.  David sat onside of me and put his arm around my neck.  Truthfully i had never felt safer and one thing is for sure it was because of david.  I'm glad i listened to my mom My eyes started to droop as i tried to listen to the boys conversation.  I soon fell into a deep blissful sleep with the only people i needed. EMily and David.