Chapter 6

Chapter 6

David POV

How can they be so cruel, and to my mate? I was fuming.  “You’re nothing but a bitch!” I spat at Marci.  I wanted to say so much more but my mate needs me. 

If you couldn’t take the hint, I’m a werewolf.  Once Allison and I mate I’ll take my rightful position as alpha and her the Alpha female.  I picked up my school bag and walked away from a shocked Marci whose mouth was all but hitting the floor.  My strides were long and filled with purpose.  I had already sent Travis and Noah to go look for her but this was a big school and I could follow her scent being I was her mate.  Its just a female thing, if we were trying to find a boy then it would be fairly easy for anyone to track.  Anyways I need to get to Allison, I can tell she’s already damaged in some way.

“Have you found her?” I ran into Travis. 

“No man, I’ve looked up and down the halls and nothing, Noah is looking by the library though” 

I cursed under my breath.  “Have you looked in the gym or anything?” I questioned, that’s the only place we haven’t looked.  He nodded his head “no” in response and I started jogging towards the gym.  She has to be there.  

I opened the double doors calling her name.  I walked in and caught a wif of her delicious scent. She smelt so good, like strawberries.  My wolf growled in pleasure, almost coming to the surface.  I walked towards the girls locker room where I heard the sound of someone crying and I knew it was my mate.  She sounds so broken.  I couldn’t stop myself from walking in.  I saw her facing away from me holding on to the side of a sink like she was holding on for her life.  She kept her head down while she sobbed her small form shaking.  

I came behind her and put my hand on her shoulder.  “Ahh!” she screamed and turned to look at me.  

“W-what are you d-doing here?” She said in between cries.  I told her it was going to be okay and pulled her against my chest and let her cry.  I took hold of her hand and led her to the couch and pulled her onto my lap and hugged her.  “David” she said weakly “I don’t- don’t feel very well. I need you to get my sister Emily from the elementary school” she huffed out.  “Allison what’s wrong?” I made her look at me, her blue eyes dull, and closing.  “No, no don’t close you eyes!” I commanded as I carried her out of the locker room and to the parking lot.  It didn’t make sense. I can’t see anything visibly wrong with her.  I need to bring her to the pack doctor he’ll know what to do.  

“Travis, Noah go to the elementary school and pick up ali’s sister, her name is Emily, Something is wrong with Allison, meet me at the house” I told them through the mind link.  I closed my mind off not waiting for their reply.  

We approached my black Mercedes and I put her laying down in the back seat and I got in the drivers one.  I put the key in the ignition making the engine come to life.  I threw it into reverse then drive and booked it towards my house.  What would usually take twenty minutes to get to my house was cut down to ten.  I pulled in the driveway and turned off the car.  

I carefully got her out of the car and stormed into the house.  “James!” I yelled using my alpha tone.  He came running down the stairs immediately.  “Help her!” I told him forcefully.  “Oh my, follow me.” He said.

We went up to the second floor where his mini infirmary is.  I put her on a gurney  and told him what happened in the locker room.  

“I’m going to need to examine her, you should probably wait outside I’m sure she wont want you to see her in this way yet.” He stated matter-of-factly.  “You’re probably right, let me know what’s going on asap.” And with those last words I left my beautiful, broken mate in the infirmary.

I walked down the stairs to my master bedroom and stepped in.  The balcony doors with a small patio set and fireplace straight ahead.   What can i say it gets cold in north Louisiana.  There was a really nice view of the forest and it always calmed me, being near it that it.  My king sized bed with a red bed spread, silk sheets and pillow cases off to the left and the ensuite bathroom on side of my bed.  My walk in closet was on the other side of my bed.  on the wall infront of my bed was a duvet with my Flatscreen and sound system.   I was a movie fanitic to the two bottom drawers were filled with them and a couple of CD's but most of my music was on my ipod.  

I bet allison has great taste in music, i hope she likes hardcore..well at least Asking Alexandria and A Day to Remember.  Her face came to my mind, those eyes, those beautiful eyes that i could get lost in.  They held so much pain and so many secrets.  Who ever hurt her will pay.  

I sighed.  This is torture, waiting like this for her.  Not even waiting for her to wake up, just waiting on news.  I plopped down on my bed and realised how uncomfortable i was in these skinny jeans.  

I walked into my closet and pulled out some sweats.  I tried to unzip my pants but the zipper was stuck, man i hate when this happens and these are my favorite jeans.  I hadto use my werewolf stregnth to undo the zipper almost breaking it in the process.  I pulled the pants off my legs and pulled on the comfy sweats.  Much better.

There was a knock on the door, maybe its doc with news of ali i thought getting my hopes up.

"Come in!" I called to whoever was at the door.

I walked out of my closet to see Dr. James walking in with a grim look on his face. Oh shit. 

"What, whats wrong?" I demanded him. 

"you're not going to like it, but she..she's badly injured." he stated not being clear as to what her injuries are.  "How was she injured" 

"Well i have theories but you'll have to get the answers from her"

"Tell me your theories."

"Sever abuse, malnourishment, and possible..rape."

Rape? that was the only word I that i heard him say.  Rape, she could have been rapped?  What kind of sick bastard could do such a thing to an innocent girl?  I will kill them i promised myself and walked out of my room to check on my mate.

A/N

Okay, lots of drama this chapter :}

i hope you guys like it annnnd on the left is a picture of daviddd, mmm sexyy:)

Comment and vote and fan:))))

Oh and if someone could make a cover that would be awesome and ill dedicate a chapter to you and fan you!!!