Chapter 4

Chapter 4

     I’ve been thinking and maybe I did something wrong, something to deserve everything that’s happened.  Bad things just don’t happen to good people right, so I deserve it some kind of sick, twisted way.  But, two wrongs don’t make a right so maybe Rus and Jenni have it coming to them to. I don’t know.

  After the encounter with David it only took me about ten minutes to get to the front of my house.  I became sullen when I saw their cars in the driveway.  I was always supposed to be home before them and today I was late. 

     My knees felt weak and my heart was going into overdrive.  With a shaky hand I opened the door to find them nowhere in sight.  I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding and booked it towards my room.  I closed the door quietly so they wouldn’t hear me, and if I was lucky they wouldn’t have noticed me not being home.  That was a long shot though. 

    Emily should be getting home any minute now, I don’t know if I should go down there to greet her or not because I have no clue where Rus is. While I was pondering their where-abouts I failed to notice Emily getting off the BUS and walking into the house. 

      I put my fears aside and went down to greet her, but not before Rus greeted me.

      “How many times do I have to tell you to be home before we are?” He spit in my face.  As an automatic response I raised my hand to wipe it off when he grabbed me by the wrist and started dragging me down the stairs in Emily’s direction.  Please don’t let her witness this. 

     To my surprise we didn’t see her in any parts of the house we passed through.  I have no clue where he’s taking me.  The kitchen came into my view and left it just as quickly and we came to our destination. The basemen door.

      This can’t be good, I’ve only been down there one other time and it was horrible.

     “Look bitch, I won’t tolerate willful disobedience from someone like you, someone who is nothing, worthless and pathetic. Someone who will never be good enough for anyone, better yet, pretty enough.  You’re a disgrace to your parents.”  That struck a nerve.  My lip quivered and  my heart clenched as he continued to tear me down word by word.

     Before he said anything else the door was opened and I was shoved violently down the stairs.  Every part of my body felt like it was being hit with some kind of object and before I knew it I was on the cold floor, my body screaming in pain.  I couldn’t hold back the tears.

     Rus  laughed as he descended the stairs “You see, I told you.  Look at how weak you are.” He said as he stepped down the last stair getting closer and closer to me.  My head was throbbing and sharp pains went through my chest every time I took a breath. I didn’t even bother trying to get away from him because in the end he would just catch me. 

     He grabbed my shirt by the neck and lifted me up against the wall. “Did you really think that I wouldn’t notice that you weren’t here? Do you think I’m that stupid?”He yelled.  I stayed quiet.  “Answer me god-damnit!” He cocked back his arm and I closed my eyes.  He punched me in the stomach again and again and again. I was in too much pain to count how many times.  I could barely breath by the time he dropped me on the ground. 

     I rolled on my side only to be slammed back onto my back with my arms pinned above my head.   “Even though your face isn’t pretty you have a hot body, so curvy.”He murmured into the crook of my neck while nibbling and kissing the skin.  I felt bile rise to the back of my throat, my body fully aware as his hands roaming my sides.

     I can’t let him use me like this, then he would have taken everything from me.

     I gathered all of my strength that I have left and out my hands to his chest and shove as hard as I can. It does nothing and now I’m out of energy.  Maybe I should just give up and let him have me.

     “I don’t want your dirty hands on me, no telling where they’ve been.” He slapped me in the face hard causing my nose to bleed.

I think I’ll give up now.

     He tied my hands above my head and ripped me of my shirt.  Tears started to fall from my eyes and they were uncontrollable.  The movements he made seemed to go in slow motion as his hands traveled downward towards the button on my almost dry jeans, but didn’t stop until they rested on my thighs.  This was worse than being hit and he knew it.

     He ground his manhood into my pelvic bone and let out a moan that had me wanting to throw up. I don’t see how he can do this, he’s married!

     The hold he had on my thighs was sure to leave bruises.  I never imagined my first time to be this way. Against my will on the cold and dirty basement floor.

     I felt his rough hands inside the back of my jeans and pretty soon he was sliding them off. I tried to squirm to stall his but he only punched me in my already bloody nose.

     My jeans were now around my ankles and I was about to have a panic attack. Air couldn’t seem to find its way into my lungs and my vision started to blur but I was completely aware to the things being done to me.  I heard a zipper being slid down, this was it, it was really going to happen.  No mental preparation could have prepared me for what I know is going to happen.  I sealed my eyes and waited for the worst. 

      “Rus, are you down there?” I heard jenni say and I opened my eyes. “Fuck.” He whispered and looked right at me, “You and I aren’t finished. I’m coming baby!” he smiled at me as if he was calling me baby. 

     My hands remained tied as he climbed the stairs.

      “I had to teach the bitch a lesson, can you believe she mouthed off to me?”

     “Oh baby I’m so sorry you had to deal with that, you must be so stressed out. Let’s go to our room and I’ll take care of you.”

     How can he do that?  I will never understand, but at the moment I was so incredibly grateful for Jenni. She saves me from getting raped.  My heart broke at that thought, I was just almost violated in the worst of ways. 

     I struggled to get my hands untied, the skin under the rope raw and red, every part of head pounding, my breast  and thighs sore from his grasp, but the worst pain was in my upper side.  Could I have broken a rib? Every breath was just as painful as the last but its not like I could stop breathing.

     I finally managed to stand up and make my way to the stairs, taking each step as slow as possible.  I hoped to god Emily was I her room.  What would she think if she saw me like this? Battered and half naked.

     I creeped around each corner and turn making sure she wasn’t there, ignoring the protest from my abused body. My room getting closer and closer to me with every moment, relief flooded into my veins as I closed the door behind me. 

I need a shower.

     The minute I walked into my bathroom I turned away from the mirror. I don’t want to know what I look like.

     I closed the drain and turned the water to the middle mark of hot and warm. While I waited for the tub to fill I ridded myself of the dirty clothes and put them in the garbage.  They don’t need to be touched ever again.

     I got into the tub slowly trying to let the hot water relax my aching body, it was working slowly.  And then it hit me. I almost lost my virginity to one of my worst night mares so I sobbed.  I sobbed like no tomorrow, I sobbed like I was going to die because that’s what it felt like in my chest. Like my heart was going to explode.  My mind was overwhelmed with things I could have done to prevent him from even touching me in that way.  It’s all my fault.  I cried till the water was cold, but I had no strength to get out so I opened the drain to let the water out and laid there.

-------

Authors note:

Okay guys, i haven't posted in a while but here is the next chapter.  Within the next couple of weeks ill try to post pictures of the characters and another chapter. Vote comment and fan, it means the world to me.