[one]

"Virus entered."

Nam jaehyun

Ilsan, 7th in ranking in South Korea. One of the places full of unwanted criminals, drug syndicates, smugglers and people who does unbearable violations for the word Violence. People killed on the news, new criminals on the loose, and those who full heartedly catches them like police and special agents.

It's terrifying, living in a busy city and being blinded by these news of people being shot or killed or being robbed and maybe if you would ask me the one primary liking of a criminal that scares me most would likely be kidnapping, specially for having a well known company.

I'm Nam jaehyun, 22 years old. I lived in this city since I was nothing but a young fetus on my mom's tummy, was that to literal? anyway since I've been the CEO of this largest company in ilsan, it was most favorable though on how this company turned to be one of the greatest and biggest companies of South Korea. No one questioned, no one wondered and no one dared to ask but of course, me.

This company was reportedly and theoretically never been to the Nam's, or me and my family blood and relatives rather, but despite this claim our family didn't bother to tell nor talk about it, they focused more on making this the biggest and strongest company, however, this enigma about my company is stuck on my head like a glue. I wanted answers, I wanted the companies history, I wanted to know nonetheless but the truth.

and in that case I hired a PCD or people known as a Private Characteristic Detective, these type of people will help you find data and information about someone you're willing to find out, and in that case I did hire one to find out about the mystery of this company. And yes I am keeping this secret from my family and anyone else in the media, but this will be only known bye me and well, the detective.

"Ma'am your visitor will be coming soon, would you like me to order anything from the near shop?" my newest personal assistant asked.

"Yes sure, but I would like a caramel macchiato."

"Yes Ma'am I will be right back." she left.

As I've told you, it's hard to be one the CEO of a well known company, you get death threats, someone might assassinate you anytime, and probably spread malicious news about the company and you mostly.

In that case I Hired the most trustable and reliable bodyguards who've trained like ninja warriors and looked like handsome princes from royalty, of course we needed something more than "The Greatest company" I wanted a title also as "The CEO with handsome suga daddy's; Bodyguards"

and my secretary came back, and I wore my ring. You'll find out later why.

"Ma'am here is the coffee you've ordered, Caramel macchiato." she smiled

"Oh!" I smiled in delight "Would you want a sip?" I asked.

"No, it's yours Madam." she grinned weirdly.

"IF YOU SAY SO!" I shouted happily.

"Finally." she mumbled smirking.

"What was that?" I asked, she insisted it was nothing, this dumb hoe I heard her.

I took a sip of my Caramel Macchiato and I gladly spitted it on her clothes.

"What the—" she groaned, a face of anger grew on her face.

"Ooof! it was hot." I faked the statement and wiped my hand with the spilled coffee drops on the side of my mouth.

It immediately rusted, you dumb bitch you better run.

I jumped above my table and tackled her to the ground holding her neck and locking her legs with my weigh, I also called my bodyguards.

"SUGAR DADDIES!!" I shouted and also slapping the girl who tried to kill me by poisoning the poor macchiato.

The door soon opened and I was soon relieved, but it wasn't the bodyguards who entered but instead a man wearing plane white shirt, a dark maroon bomber jacket with flowers in veins, black ripped jeans and a Black converse high.

"Uh..." he stared at us in confusion.

"CALL THE GUARDS." I startled him, but before the man could leave, muscular body figures entered the door and as soon as they entered I screamed like a maniac.

"MY SUGAR DADDIES!!" I claimed leaving the man on the door frame with a face of conclusion.

"Hey you." I grabbed her face.

"don't you dare try to kill me again sweetheart, try better next time." I stuck my tongue out at her making her scoff and grunt for being pulled outside the office, she is definitely going in jail.

"Anyways!" I clasped my palms together smiling with delight.

"You might be the PCD I hired, please take a seat." I talked to him comfortably as he looked a bit scared.

"What? never seen a girl wrestling someone who tried to poison her?" I bluntly said as he chuckled.

"So you are really professional on doing this, Am I wrong?" I investigated the man.

"No, you aren't wrong. I might be the greatest you've ever met." he smiled, dimples showing.

"Hmmm.. I.Q 148! Impressive." I smiled at him with wide eyes, he blushed.

"So, who am I going to be detecting about? do you have his location? a primary suspect perhaps? a connection?" he opened his laptop typing things he needed to know, a professional in deed.

"Woahh~ slow down there, I have no clue at all yet.. I guess" I scratched my neck, fingers fidgeting, the man only sighed.

"so you're telling me we are looking for a ghost? or a dead body." he looked at me seriously, god. I swear he looks good damnit, JAEHYUN GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER.

"O-oh y-yeh basically, sorry for that but I know we are gonna do a great job with this!" I chuckled lending my hands for him to shake.

"We are just going to be a good team.." I smiled a red tint forming in my face, and a question that my eyes made into him.

"Namjoon, Kim namjoon."

A/n
—First chapter of Glitch is now published, please enjoy the reading, omo! Kim namjoon hihihi Lovelots ❤️ Ilysm gummies!!

follow me on twitter : @sasaenghoebae
lettuce be mutuals:))

don't forget to vote~