Plan

"Okay, hey we rolling?" a seventeen year old boy with short brown bedhead for hair and bright blue eyes asks the apparent camera man.

Another teen seeming to be around the same age with short dirty blond hair and dark green tired eyes gave his friend a thumbs up in approval. "Why am I the camera man?"

"cause you decided to look like a junkie today, people won't take us seriously if you're the one on camera" the brown haired teen remarks

The blond teen frowns looking down at what he's wearing, an old faded tank top that was possibly once white, various stains along the frayed hem, worn camouflage cargo shorts caked with mud of varying shades, and old brown flip flops that look like their moments from breaking; it probably didn't help much that he smelled like the marsh surrounding Owl's Hollow.

"Dude, it's going to be like ninety-seven degrees today" he says with a smirk eyeing his friend "you're going to fry."

The teen in turn looks himself over, he wore his favorite faded black band shirt, old black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, and black converse, he wasn't going to admit it, but he really regretted his fashion choice this morning.

"Besides man, seriously, who the hell would take us seriously to begin with?" the blond added.

"Bite me" the brunet says crossing his arms over his chest.

The blond stifles a laugh "king of crappy comebacks" he remarks "anyway I may look like a junkie but you look like you're about to keel over like the scrawny animal you are"

"Shut up Len!" the other says chucking a fist sized rock at his partners head.

Len tilts his head to the side, the rock breezing past him "watch the camera, Ace" he says with a teasing smirk on his face.

A moment of silence passes until both burst out laughing like idiots. It's quite obvious the two are very close friends.

"Sweet, let's roll" Ace says turning on his heels to the wooded area before them

"Hold up Ace" Len calls stopping Ace in his tracks "Hanna is not here yet."

"Leave it to Hanna to be late" Ace huffs crossing his arms

"Leave what to me?" a girl with long black hair tied into a lose ponytail and bright green eyes says appearing behind Len.

Len nearly jumps out of his skin; neither of the boys had heard her coming.

Hanna eyes both boys' appearances.

"You two are gonna die" she says shaking her head, her black hair swaying as she does.

Hanna wore a red plaid printed tank top; black shorts that came to her knee, a pair of rugged hiking boots, a pair of black fingerless gloves adorned her small hands, and a sturdy black backpack.

"You missed that discussion" Ace said annoyed

"Appearances aside" Len begins "let's get this show on the road" he finishes motioning to the woods before them.

"I can't believe I got myself dragged into this" Hanna says with a sigh

"Hell yea, let's go find us a witch!" Ace declares charging off into the woods.

Yes, you heard him right a witch; Owl's Hollow is a small town famous for the legend of the Hanging Witch and Slaughter Hound. Back in the 1800's a presumed witch named Lanette Blackwater along with the rumored monster, Slaughter Hound were said to have inhabited the surrounding woods, it was said that Lanette hung people from the trees surrounding her property, warning people to keep away lest you become a victim of the Hanging Witch.

"He's gonna get us lost, ya know" Hanna says following after Ace with Len trailing behind.