Chapter 24

Nick's POV

"I like Kala" I was so worried.

"Yeah I'm not surprised" she seemed relaxed like she knew.

"So you know? Did you read my mind or something?" I asked with a smile.

"Nah its just the way you look at her. The way you play or mess with her" she smiled.

"So you knew" I mumbled.

"Yes I did I know it seems weird for you to like someone your best friend is in love with but I think it's normal to develop feelings for someone once you get to really know that person" she smiled.

We stopped dancing and she lift my head up.

"Its OK Nick" she smiled.

Her smile is so beautiful. Its to die for. I think I like Quinn. I don't know yet. I mean I'm not gonna lie I have so much going on with me. I don't know what to do. I really do like Quinn but I also like Kala.

"Do you want me to tell you a story" she asked. I looked really confused. She pulled me off the dance floor and we sat down at a table with nobody.

"I know this person known as Nick Mayorga. He is really kind and generous. He cared for everybody around him. He is also handsome. On the day of the ball he was crowned King. He was really happy. He told his friend Quinn who was crowned Queen that she likes his best friends lover. So she told him it was OK because she asked him out. The thing she didn't tell him was that she also likes him. But he liked her friend. So she has to be happy for his decision. And she is happy for him. They've known each other for a while and she doesn't want to ruin anything going on between them. She told him it was OK if he liked her friend because people do develop feelings for someone they've known for a while" she told the story as if it was a fairytale.