Chapter 2

Before I left the house to go to the airport I changed because who lives in Hawaii and has long clothes that's not how it works. (below)

I was on my way out of the house and got into the car

I was on my way out of the house and got into the car. My whole family was there I mean my whole family. We got to the airport then I got out of the car. There were tears in my eyes and the rest of my family's eyes. We said our "See you laters" then I went in. Then I got on my plane then fell asleep. It wasn't a long plane ride so I only slept for about 35 minutes I got up went to the bathroom looked at my eyes and they were red. I just smiled then washed my face. I came out then sat back down I looked out the window to only see clouds.
---------------
I arrived at California then texted my mom.
Kala:"Mom I arrived it looks beautiful here but I miss Hawaii"
Mom:"I miss you to just stay strong OK bebe"
Kala:"I miss how the people talk I can't talk Hawaiian slang or they won't understand"
Mom:"I know but you can talk to us like that"
Kala:"K mom. Talk later have to get my da kine" (da kine mean anything you want it to mean in Hawaiian in this it means her bags)
Mom:"OK babe talk later"

Ugh I miss Aloha she is the best and my brothers but I miss Aloha more. I got my bags then seen my friends I waved hi then ran up to them. I gave them a big hug then got in the car. We talked about how my flight was and then Mia started talking about this boy at her school. She keeps mentioning him she said he is cute but she doesn't like him. "His personality" I said. "What do you mean" "What is his personality like." "I think he is nice he is so sweet and he is so handsome" she said with a laugh. "We get it you kept telling us" "But you don't like him" Sophia and I said with a laugh following along. "What's his name?" "His name is Adi Fishman." "That's an interesting name."

We arrived at the house then I got out of the car the house was pretty big and really nice. We got in the house with all my bags they showed me around first then they showed me my room (below)

 We got in the house with all my bags they showed me around first then they showed me my room (below)

Mia:"It's not done yet we have to finish putting up the lights."
Kala:"It's OK it looks beautiful"
Mia:"Don't thank me thank Sophia she did most of it"
Sophia walks in
Kala:"Thank you so much Sophia" I said while giving her the biggest hug
Mia:"Hey I helped set up to I don't get a hug"
Kala:"Is someone jealous"

I unpacked my clothes then put up the rest of the lights on my bed then blew out the candles and put them on the floor right by the couch in front of my bed. Then I flopped on my bed. I took a shower for about 10 minutes then I got dressed.

I went downstairs then seen Mia and Sophia eating dinner

I went downstairs then seen Mia and Sophia eating dinner. I joined them shortly after then ate my dinner. We didn't know what to say so we didn't really speak until I broke the silence "So are you guys related or something?" I said with a confused tone. "Is it that obvious?" Mia said with a giggle. "I'm the older one and Mia is still in school." Sophia said smiling at Mia. "Shut up" Mia said as she slapped Sophia on the arm. "Do you have any siblings?" Mia asked. "Yeah they all live back in Hawaii" I said with a sigh. "What's their names?" Mia asked. "Um, Aloha, Haku, and Hanale." I said with excitement. "Aloha is a pretty name" Sophia said. "So who's the oldest out of all of you?" Sophia asked. "Haku is the oldest then Aloha then Hanale then me Kala."
"Are you Hawaiian?" Mia asked. "Yes I am." "Did you grow up in Hawaii?" "I lived in Hawaii most of my life but I think for about 3 years I lived in New Zealand then for 2 years I lived in Texas" I said. "That's so cool!" "Thanks, but no more questions I'm so tired." I said while leaning back in the chair. "OK goodnight I'm going up stairs. See you guys tomorrow." "Good night see you tomorrow." Sophia said. "Wait. Don't forget we have school tomorrow." Mia said. "OK I'll be ready." "OK night night." "Night."

I went up stairs brushed my teeth went on my phone for a little bit the looked at the ceiling "I just can't wait for tomorrow" I whispered to myself. Then my eyes shut and I was asleep.

A/N
I promise we are getting to the part with Adi in it just hold for the next chapter 😘