Unrequited (Yandere!Takao x Reader LEMON)

Warning: This contains sexual content and if you're not okay with that then don't read this one.

“Let’s call this a day. Rest well and be ready for tomorrow’s practice. Good work everyone.” The captain, Otsubo said to his teammates.

Everyone then went to the club room to get their things before leaving.

After a while everyone had left, except for [Name], the manager of the Shutoku’s Basketball Club. She was the one at duty at that day of locking the gym where the club practices.

Before leaving, [Name] thought of taking a quick shower at the girls’ locker room. It was a rather a usual hot summer day but it felt hotter than the normal and that made her feel sticky and uncomfortable.

She stepped inside the girls’ locker room and found out there was no one else inside. No wonder because it was almost quarter-to-seven in the evening.

She stripped off her clothes and grabbed her towel and walked in to the cubicle.

She turned on the shower and sighed as the cold water touched her skin. The cold shower gave her relief from the hotness she was feeling. While inside the confines of the shower room, [Name] cleared out her mind and thought of things over.

It was not recently when someone started on making a move on her. That someone was her classmate, one of the starting members of the team, the point guard, Takao Kazunari. He would always talk to her whenever he has the chance and even ask her to eat lunch with him. It was not like she does not like him at all. He is very kind and friendly. He has a good sense of humor and whenever they were together, there was never a dull moment. He is also a very sweet person. She also thinks that he’s quite good-looking. But despite all his good qualities, [Name] only thinks of him as a friend. And besides she likes someone else, the team’s ace and Takao’s “friend” Midorima Shintaro. But it seems like the green-haired guy does not feel the same towards her. She wanted to tell Takao for so long about what she truly feels but she does not know how. She does not want to give Takao false hopes. She does not want to hurt him because he is an important friend for her and she does not want that friendship to be ruined. But the later she tells him the truth, the more he will get hurt and she does not want that.

“What should I do?”

She made up her mind that tomorrow; she will tell Takao the truth. The sooner she tells him the truth, the better. She knows that it will not be easy but she hopes that he will understand.

[Name] turns off the shower and the cool water stopped pouring down on her body. She grabbed the towel hanging on the small hook on the cubicle’s door and patted it against her drenched body. Then she rubbed the towel through her wet tresses. She wrapped the towel around her naked body and stepped out of the shower to get dressed.

She went back to her locker to retrieve her change of clothes but uncannily, her clothes were not there anymore.

“I was sure I left them here but…they’re gone?”

Even so, she also checked her bag, in case she had put her clothes there but there was no sight of her missing clothes.