(Two Identities) (3) (From Petra to Dakota)

(Petra's POV)
I wake up before 7 in the morning because I have to cook breakfast for Stella and Ashlynn. I get up from the bed and go to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth before putting on my tiara and maid dress. I quietly walk downstairs and start cooking. I cook Stella's favorite. Vegan Waffles. Yeah..Yeah... That sounds crazy! But that girl goes on a diet every two days!! Then I cook Ashlynn's favorite. Normal Waffles. Once I finish perfecting Stella's and Ashlynn's Waffles they come downstairs. "Hey Petra!" Ashlynn says as she hugs me. "Morning to you too Ashlynn." I say. Stella says nothing she goes to her breakfast and eats it while on her phone. "Ashlynn tells me all about her school and how she got the lead part in the school play. "That's awesome Ashlynn!" I exclaim as I hug her. "Yeah! I want you and your mom to come and watch me!" She day. "Oh Ashlynn honey.. I can't. I'm a maid remember!" I say as I pat her back. "Aww!" She says. "Can you two quiet down! I'm talking to Romeo!" Stella hisses. Ashlynn rolls her eyes. "I knew it!" She said as I get her plate but she stops me. "You knew what?" I Said as I took the plate back and put it in the sink. "I knew the Stella left Jesse for Romeo! A richer and more popular guy at her school." Ashlynn says. "That's awful! Poor Jesse!" I say. Ashlynn grins at me. "You have a crush on him don't you?" She says. I feel myself turn red. I look down. "You do!!!!" Ashlynn exclaims. "Okay okay! I do!" I say. "Ashlynn! Stop yelling and get ready we are late!" Stella says. "Finnnneeeee!" Ashlynn says. I go open the door for them. "Bye Stella! Bye Ashlynn!" I say. As I close the door.

(Time skip until they come back from school)
(Petra's POV)
I open the door for Stella and Ashlynn. "Hey Petra!" Ashlynn says as she hugs me. "Hey Ash! How was school?" I ask. "Everything was great!" She says. She takes off her school bag and put it on the couch. "Petra, can I help you fold clothes?" Ashlynn asks. "Sure, But you don't have to." I say. "Oh no. It's fine! I have nothing to do today plus tomorrow's Friday." She says. I nod and we go up to her room. We go inside Ashlynn's room to see her grandma already folding clothes. "Miss! You don't have to do that!" I say. "Oh no! You and your mom need a break!" She replies. "You can help me and Ashlynn if you'd like." I say. She smiles. "Okay." She replies. So now me, Ashlynn, and her grandma were now folding clothes. "Hey Petra." Ashlynn's grandma says. "Yes?" I reply. "Do you want some of these old clothes? I mean they don't fit Stella anymore." She says. "Oh no! No thank you! I can't do that!" I say. "Don't worry! It's fine!" She says. I smile "You mean it?" I ask. "Of course!" I say. Ashlynn finishes her last pile. "Now that we are done can you play with me Petra? Pleaseeee?!" Ashlynn pleads. "Okay! I will." I say. "And I will to!" Ashlynn's grandma said. "Really?" Ashlynn says. "Yeah! I'll be your make-up designer!" She says. Me and Ashlynn look at each other. "YES!!" Me and her say. After a while of me choosing and outfit and make-up for me. I put the outfit on. I wore a light blue, knee length dress. I let down my hair from the ponytail and I have light make-up on. "Now we have contestant number one is Petra!" Ashlynn says into a fake microphone. I come down the stairs. Ashlynn smiles at me. "So Petra, what is your life long dream?" She asks. "My dream is to become a famous warrior!" I jokingly say. "Question number two, what is your favorite thing to do and why?" She asks. "I love star-gazing because it calms me down from a very stressful day of fighting and training." I say. Knock! Knock! Knock! We hear the door. "I'll go get it." Ashlynn says. Ashlynn opens the door. "Oh hiiiiii Jesse! What are you doing here?" Ashlynn says. "I came to talk to Stella." He says. "Oh Stella went out but do you want anything to drink?" She asks. "Umm Yeah sure.. I guess." Jesse replies. Ashlynn and Jesse come in. Jesse takes one look at me and he doesn't know how I am. "Uh hi!" He says. "Hello!" I reply. "What's your name?" He asks. "Her name is Dakota!" Ashlynn yells. I laugh softly. "I'm her cousin." I say. "Well nice to meet you!" Jesse replies. "You too." I reply. "Come on! Sit down!" Ashlynn says as she pushes me and Jesse down on the couch. Me and Jesse talk for a while but then sunset hits us. "Well I gotta go! My sister might be worried about me." He says. "Okay bye!" I say. "Bye!" He replies then he leaves. "What was that all about!" I say to Ashlynn. "Hey might as well use that opportunity." She says. I shake my head then go to my room to change into my maid uniform.

(Writer's Note)
Hey guys! Cat here! I finally upload a longer chap-
iiOmqIts_ADonut : YASS FINALLY A LONGER CHAPTER!!! 😆❤️😆
Me: *Facepalm* Bye Guys!! Stay in school and stay as cool and ice cream!