(Two Identinties) (6) (Liar)

(Stella's POV)
I see Jesse's car pull up and I look out the window and see Petra come out but pulled back in to.. KISS HIM?!?? How dare she! I mean I'm with Romeo but this relationship is a bit rocky! I sit down on my desk and wait for her to come and explain.

(Petra's POV)
"PETRA!!" Stella exclaimed. Shoot... She saw me. "Y-Yes Miss?" I stammered. "Where were you?" She asked. "I was out around the town." She said firmly.

"Hmm... Okay... You are dismissed." She said. Phew! She didn't suspect a thing! I quickly go up the stairs to my room. I quietly shut the door and flop down on my bed.

"Who knows what would've happened if she found out.." I muttered as I'd drifted off to sleep, not even bothering changing to my pajamas.

(A quick Stella's POV)

Okay, something suspicious is going on! And I'm gonna find out what!

(Times skip to morning)

(Ashlynn's POV)
"Please, Please, Please, Please!!!! I really want to know Petra!!" I pleaded. "What do you want?" She asked. "I want to know what happened on the date!!" I exclaimed. She stopped what she was doing and went over the counter. "Okay so we watched "Overboard," it was awesome by the way! And then we just eat dinner for the ready of the night." She said.

"That's it?" I asked. "That sums it up a bit." She replied. I squinted my eyes at her. "What?" She asked. "I was wondering if you guys kiss or something like that." I muttered.

"Ashlynn!! Seriously?!" She exclaimed while turning a bit red. "I CALL DIBS ON BRIDESMAID!!" I exclaimed. After that, we just burst into laughter. "Oh my Notch, Ashlynn..." She said. "Well???" I asked.

"Stop asking! I know you were stalking us the moment Jesse's car pulled up." She accused while crossing her arms. "Oh noes! I've been discovered!!" I exclaimed while putting my hands up in a surrendering way. "What am I gonna do with you Ashlynn?" She asked herself. "I don't know... What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"Okay! That's it!" She exclaimed and rushed over to pick me up. "NOOOOO!!" I exclaimed as I felt my feet get lifted off the ground. "This is payback!!" Petra yelled lifting me higher. "NOOOOOOOO!!! Stop it I'm afraid!!" I yelled down to her. She rolled her eyes and put me down.

"H-how did you managed to lift me that high?!?" I asked. "Before I was hired to be a maid, I used to train a lot!" She replied. "Wow.. You haven't lost one step!" I say. She chuckles and finishes scrubbing the dishes. "I still wish to become a warrior though.." She says while sighing.

I stare at her for a few seconds before going upstairs to get some diamonds I secretly mined at night. I grab a stick from a chest and go downstairs. I go downstairs to see Petra cooking. "It's gonna take a while to be a famous warrior Petra.. So how about we start now." I say while revealing the diamonds and stick. "I-I.. Ashlynn! I can't take this." She exclaims.

"I insist!" I yell pushing the materials toward her. She hesitates at first but then slowly takes the materials. "Thanks you Ashlynn..." Petra whispers before the door bell rings. "I'll go get it." Petra says leaving the materials to go get the door.

(Petra's POV)
I open the door and see Jesse. "Hello Jesse. How may I help you today?" I asked. "Hello. Miss Petra. I've been wondering if Dakota was here." He asked. "Oh, Dakota! Sorry Jesse, she's out on the town today." I lied. "It's fine." He says.

I was about to close the door before he said something. "Wait! Are you her because you guys look exactly the same?" He asks. "N-No! I'm totally not her! Why would I be her?" I quickly say. "Oh.. You just look like her.. sorry for disturbing you." He says as he turns around and leaves. I closed the door and mentally Facepalm myself.

(3rd Person POV)
"Ugh Petra is Dakota?!?! I KNEW IT! She won't get away with this!" Stella exclaimed while turning off the security cameras. "I just have to wait for the right moment to expose her..." Stella said with a mischievous grin.

(Writer's Note)
Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter! I'm trying to upload more because almost this whole summer i forgot about WattPad! SUPER DUPER SORRY!! Anyways I'm going back to America in a few days and that means more updates! I'll see you later! Stay as cool as ice cream and HAGS!!! ❤️😆❤️