The Chunin Exams Part 1

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Miyuki POV*

Appearently the C-mission that They had to do, became a A-mission. When I heard from an ANBU I was ready to knock out the hokage, but was hold back by a Jounin with a bowl haircut and one with a sigaret.

I am now walking around the village trying to find Naruto and/or his team, but then I hear shouting. "You better take your hands of him right now!" Well I've found them. I walk to the left and saw Naruto with Sakura and two academy students, while on the side were two sand ninja, a boy wearing back and purple facepaint and a girl with a giant fan on her back and her blond hair in four ponytails. The facepaint was holding an academy student on eye level.

"We got a few minutes before he gets here lets mess with these punks." The boy said and now I saw that the student the he was holding up is Konohamaru! "Let go of me!" He tried to get out of his grip. "You're feisty, but not for long." But then I appeared infront of him. I leaned down to his height and said, "And what is gonna happen when HE gets here? Kill someone?" And I could feel Ayumu's chakra leaking out. He got scared and dropped Konohamaru, but before he could hit the ground I caught him and sat him on my hip. "Who are you?" The girl asked, but she is just as scared.

"You may be here for the chunin exams and are the Kazekage's children,but you can't harras children from the leaf! got it?!" I scolled them and then looked at the tree. "Right Gaara!" And he then appearred behind his siblings. "Kankuro back of, you're a embarrasment to our village." "Heay Gaara." His brother said while sweating bullets. "Lets go we're not here to play games." And he wanted to walk away, but were stopped by Sakura. "But wait, who are you?"

"They are Temari, Kankuro and Gaara of the Desert from the hidden sand village. They are here for the chunin exams that start next week." I explained. "uh? chunin exams what's that?" I heard Naruto say and I deadpanned and muttered. "Annoying little brother." But I heard Temari mutter. "Oh how right you are."

"Well I never heard of any exams, believe it." "Oh I believe it alright. That you are totally useless." Temari said. Did really only the students notice that Ayumu's chakra is still there? "Hey boss, every genin has to take the exams in order to become chunin." Konohamaru explained and rested his head on my shoulder. "Oh why didn't you say so, I am so there."

The three sibling where about to walk away, but were stopped by Sasuke, who came out of nowhere. "Hey you identify yourself." Really didn't he just hear me say there names. "You the guy with the gourd on his back." "My name is Gaara of the Desert and you, who are you?" "I am Sasuke Uchiha." Gaara turned to me. "How about you woman? You know a lot about us." "My name is Miyuki Uzumaki and lets say that I've done my homework on the kage." And we narrowed our eyes at each other and I felt my horns growing a few centimeters.

"Hi there, you're dying to know my name right?" Naruto said. "No, I could care less." and they walked away. "Hey guys I'm cool right." He asked us. "Well compared to Miyuki, you're pretty lame. Oh btw are you related to her?" "Eh yeah, she's my sister." And the students had hearts in thier eyes looking at me.

I sighed and tried to set Konohamaru on the ground. Keyword: tried. He was clinging on me with his arms around my neck, his head on my shoulder and his legs on my waist. I sigh and walked to the hokage, I knew he had a meeting now, but I have to get his grandson of me. When I arrived at the door the jonin were already walking out, but four stopped went they saw me. "Having a little trouble there Miyuki?" Kurenai laughed behind her hand. "haha." I mocked.

"Here I'll help you." Asuma said and he got his nephew of me. "I have the feeling that I'm getting a young fan group." I sweatdropped.

A week later

3rd POV*

"I want to see Gaara of the desert, Rock Lee of the leaf and Miyuki Uzumaki of the leaf while you're at it." Sasuke said. "Heay that's no fun, you already know thier names. But that makes it easy." A silver haired genin said. "First is Rock Lee. A year older than you. 11 C-Ranks and 20 D-Ranks. His squad leader is guy and he is good at taijutsu. others not so much. His teammates are Tenten and Neji Huyga" He grabbed an other card.

"Gaara, 1 B-Rank, 8 C-rank and D-Rank unknown. There is not a lot of information on this guy, but he survived every mission without getting a scratch on him." an other card. "Miyuki Uzumaki, that blonde's sister. 54 D-Rank, 19 C-Rank, 8 B-Rank, 13 A-Rank, 28 S-Rank and 4 SS-Rank. Her teammates were as genin, Kenji Senju and Itachi Uchiha." every genin in the room paled. 'There is such a ninja in the leaf?'

Then the instuctors came. "Alright you baby faces holegans, time to listen up. It is time to begin. My name Is Ibiki Marino and he is Kenji Senju your proctors and from this moment your worst enemy."

With the Senseis

"It is quiet without the rookies around, I almost miss them." Said Kakashi. "Don't worry, chances are we are going to see them sooner then you think." Asuma Said. "Poor children." Chuckled Miyuki. "And why is that?" asked Kakashi. "I heard thier first exameners are Ibiki and Kenji." "Great sticking with them right of the bat." "Uh, who?" Asked Kurenai. Miyuki chuckled. "I forgot you're new Kurenai. Otherwise you hadn't had to ask that." "So I'm ignorant, who are they?" She askes. "They are specialists of the mind and will break you with it." Kakashi answered. "Ibiki is the head of the interegation core."

At the end of the first part of the exam

Something broke trough the window, a big banner was pinned infront of the proctors. 'She did it again.' They thought. "Alright listen up! I'll be your next Proctor, Anko Mitarashi. Alright Lets go!" She said with her fist in the air. 'Is she serious?' 'What's going on?' 'Great! Screaming nutcase.' Some thought. "You're early, again!" Ibiki said and Anko blushed in embarresing. "How many are there, Guys you're Getting soft." She said. Kenji stood besides her and slit his arm around her waist. "Or stronger genin." He said. Anko snorted. "I doubt that. When I'm done with them half Will be ellimenated."

(A/N) An other chapter. 12-09-2018.