Chapter 4- Last Day in the City

Author's Note: I changed the title and cover of the story but it is still the same story. No one copied it. I NEED A CAST! So, tell me if you have any ideas on who should play Katherine. Also, I'll update whenever I fell like it. Okay? Now to the fifth chapter!  Ohh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 60 READS! I know it may not seem like much, but for me it is! THANK YOU! 

This is copyrighted. All rights reserved. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

~ Katherine’s POV ~

The next day

            I wake up and see that it's 9:30. I get out of bed; grab some jeans, a short-sleeved light pink shirt, and head into the shower. After I'm done with my shower, I change, and call Justin.

            He picks up on the forth ring. "Hey Justin I'm all packed for LA, so do you want to come over around 11 ish?" I ask. "Sure" he says. "Do you want me to bring over some food?" he asks. "I have some food here,” I tell him.

            We talk for a little while and then we hang up. I go into the kitchen to see that Lindsey left a note for me saying that she went to work and won’t be home until dinner. I get some cereal, and then make my bed. I then go into the bathroom and do a little mascara and eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop. I leave my long wavy blonde hair down, not bothering to put it up.

            I walk into the kitchen and clean a little bit. Some times Lindsey and I can be can be slobs. After I'm done cleaning I go into my room and pull out a little goodbye present for Justin. It's a collage with a lot of pictures of the two of us over the years.

            On the back of the frame I put: Thanks for being my best friend over the years. You were the one that I could always lean and cry my heart out when something was wrong. Thanks for everything I'm going to miss you soo much over the three months. I put the frame in a decorative box and put it on my bed. The doorbell rings. It's Justin.

            I open the door and Justin is standing there with a bag. "Come on in!" I tell him. He walks in the house and we take a seat on the couch. "I brought you a little something,” Justin tells me shaking the bag and smiling.

            "Wait. Let me go get your present" I tell him. I walk into my room and get the box off my bed. I return to the family room and take my seat by Justin.

            "You first" Justin tells me. I take the bag from his hands and pull out his Canadan sweatshirt. I smile; it was my favorite sweatshirt that he always wore.

            "So you can wear something of mine" Justin explains. "Thank you" I tell Justin and give him a hug. "There's another thing in there,” Justin tells me. I look back in the bag and see a small box.

            I open the box and a gasp- it's a locket. "There's a picture of you and I the first day that we met" Justin tells me. I open the locket and he's right. The picture was taken the first day that we met in the studio. We were both 13 and a little crazy if I do say so myself.

            "Thank you so much I love it" I tell Justin and give him another hug. "Here let me put it on you" Justin tells me. I take the locket out of the case and hand it to Justin.

            He takes the locket and puts it around my neck. He clasps it together. It a medium length chain, he knows me too well.

            "My turn!" I yell excitedly. I hand Justin the box and he opens it. He looks at the pictures and smiles. "Turn it over!" I tell him.

            He does and tells me, "Thank you so much, Katherine" He hugs me and we pull back.

            "Let's eat!" I yell. Justin and I get up from the couch and head into the kitchen looking for food. We decide on Mac & Cheese- out all time favorite lunch.

            I grab a pot and put water in it, and have it set on the stove waiting for it to boil. "You're coming to the airport tomorrow, right?" I ask. "I wouldn't miss it for the world" he tells me. I continue making lunch as Justin pulls some strawberries out.

            “The Nutella’s in the pantry” I tell him as I pour the water in the sink. I pull two bowls and put some in there. I set the bowls on the bar as Justin drips some strawberries into the Nutella and puts them on a plate.

            We eat lunch and watch The Blind Side. I make some popcorn as Justin pulls out a big blanket. I sit next to Justin as he puts the blanket around me.

            We get into our movie spot with me leaning against Justin’s shoulder as he puts his arm around me. This was completely normal for us, that’s how close we were. We continue watching the movie, and then sadly it’s time for Justin to leave.

            “Bye, Justin” I tell him, giving him a big hug.

            “Bye, Katherine” Justin tells me. “I’ll be at the airport tomorrow, I promise” he says as he shuts the door behind him.

            I walk into my room and check to make sure that I have all of my suitcases packed for the three-month trip. So far I have three suitcases and a carry on bag with my Mac Book Pro, a big binder of the boy’s entire schedule for the three months, books, and lots of other things for the trip.

L.A. here I come.