Chapter 3- Telling Justin

Okay, this chapter is really bad but I had to write it. Sorry. The next chapter will be a little more exciding and then Katherine goes to LA in the fifth chapter. I still need a better title and a cast so if you have ideas I would love to hear it! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! 

This is copyrighted. All rights reserved. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

~ Katherine’s POV ~

            I get off the elevator and see Justin standing on the opposite side of the lobby so fans can't see him from the front door. "Justin!" I yell and run over into his arms, crying. Thankfully there's no paparazzi around so they don't think we're dating. That would be very bad.

            "Shh, everything's going to be alright" Justin tells me. "No it's not, my dad." I start. "Shh let's go upstairs in your studio room" Justin tells me. I nod my head and follow him to the elevator.

            He pushes the up button on the elevator and it goes down. Justin and I go into the elevator, as I continue to sob into Justin's chest. The elevator lands and Justin leads me down to my room, we sit on the couch, and I put my head on Justin's chest hearing his heartbeat.

            I calm down enough to speak. "My dad's taking away the dancing academy,” I tell Justin quietly with a few tears slipping down. "Why?" he asks. "One Direction's manager broke his leg and he needs someone else to take his place while he rests,” I explain taking in a deep breath. "My dad refused the dance academy offer so I can be One Direction's manager" I sob.

            Justin rubs his hands over my arms, sending shivers down my back as he touches me. "It's going to be all right,” he tells me. "No it's not" I tell Justin looking up into his big beautiful brown eyes.

            "I leave Thursday to LA with the boys" I tell him. "And I won't be back for two months" I look at Justin and see his face drop. "No, you can't go. I won't let you,” he tells me.

            "My dad already made up his mind" I remind him. "I'll call you everyday and we can Skype every night" Justin tells me.

            We sit in silence thinking. I still can't get over that I'll be traveling the country and the world with five boys I don't even know. I feel very comfortable lying on Justin and soon I fall asleep.

~ Justin's POV ~

            Katherine soon falls asleep on me as she tells me the news. I can't believe that I won't see by best friend for two months because she’ll be traveling the country, and world with five boys we don’t know. I don't know if I can trust these boys.

            I look down at Katherine and see her long blonde hair flowing down her back. I play with her hair a little bit, and realize that I still have feelings for Katherine. The day that I first met her, I fell in love. Everything about her made me get butterflies. Sure, I was in love with Selena but Katherine was different.

            Both girls were beautiful it's just that I felt like I knew Katherine better than Selena. I don't know what to do. Katherine's leaving in two days and I won't see her for two months. We need to do something fun before she leaves in two days.