7. Nice to Meet You

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."
"No!"
Nate and Isaac answered in unison. The two frowned at each other for a few seconds before the latter- who couldn't stay serious for long-, chuckled.
"If I recall correctly, I think Shaniah was asking me."
Nate rolled his eyes and narrowed his eyes at his brother. Which looked rather painful considering his swollen dark bruise above his left eye.

"Alright. Shaniah love, I think whatever game you wanted to play, has to be done without alcohol." Isaac grumbled.
She let out a rather disappointed sigh which led me to believe that she drank a lot.

"What kind of game are we going to play?" Chase repeated.

"Never have I ever!" Shaniah exclaimed, nudging his foot.

Nate and I exchanged weary looks, and Chase looked equally as uncomfortable.
"Or you guys can continue watching us make out you know." Shaniah teased, resting a hand on Isaac's thigh as she saw our hesitancy to the game.
His eyes danced mischievously." I vote for that option."

Nate clapped his hands and smiled uneasily at Shaniah, "The game it is."

"Who's gonna start?"
Isaac who was scrolling through his phone, rose his hand and smirked devilishly at it.
"I'm using an app, it generates the questions for us."

A minute later, we heard a ding from his phone and Isaac smiled once more,
"Okay, here we go... and the question is..."
His face dropped, and he rolled his eyes.
"What? Read the question!" Nate urged.
Isaac wrinkled his nose, "It's a stupid one."
Shaniah narrowed her eyes at him, "Just read it."

"Never have I ever cried at a Pixar or Disney film."

Shaniah and I dropped a finger immediately and the boys looked at each other hesitantly.
"Oh come on, the world isn't going to burst into flames if we find out you cried over a Disney film." Shaniah snapped.

Nate sighed and dropped a finger, "It was the Good Dinosaur."
Isaac and Chase burst into laughter.

Shaniah rose her eyebrows at her boyfriend's hysterics and reached over to push one of his fingers down.
She turned to the rest of us and smiled deviously, " He bawled like a baby when we watched Inside out."

Chase who was sobering up from his fit of laughter, furrowed his brows at this, "That wasn't a sad movie."

Isaac's eyes widened, "It was the part with Bing Bong, where he was left to be forgotten."

Nate and I exchanged amused glances, but we refrained from making a comment at what Isaac admitted. Instead, I turned my attention to the boy facing me,
"Chase? How about you? I'm pretty sure you must have cried over a Disney or Pixar film at some point in your life."

His brown eyes widened as he realized he was cornered, and he blushed before muttering something.
"I'm sorry what's that?" Nate teased, raising a hand to his ear.

Chase shot Nate an annoyed look before dropping a finger, "Lion King." He muttered, glancing at me once more.

Deciding that he was probably feeling uncomfortable, I turned the attention unto me,
"Mine was Big Hero 6, I cry every single time."
Nate frowned." I didn't know that was a sad movie."
"Oh, fifteen minutes into the movie-"
"Shut up! I still am yet to watch it!" Shaniah yelled as she threw a pillow at me.
I held my hands up in surrender and she let out a giggle before admitting her movie.
"Up will forever be a Pixar movie that makes me cry."
Chase nodded, "Yeah that montage at the beginning was cute and depressing at the same time."

"Okay! Enough! Onto the next question!"
We all returned our attention to Isaac, who threw the phone beside him.
"Forget the app, I'm asking the questions. The juicy questions."