Paris

Paris was all that one dreamed it to be, it was well known as 'the city of love and lights. The Eiffel Tower, a monument of incredible engineering, lit up the streets, as lovers strolled through them. The musicians played on their accordions and violins, the melody lightened one's heart and they fell in love all over again.

Thoughts and dreams, it was all much too magical for Melania as she stared up at the beautiful Eiffel Tower and sighed, for truly it was a beautiful sight indeed.

Taking the last puff of her cigarette, Melania dropped it on the ground and stepped on it. Blowing the smoke out of her lungs, she swore to herself that this would be the last time she smoked a cigarette.

Reaching for her red umbrella that lay near her feet, she opened it quickly just as the first raindrops pelted against the streets of Paris. She walked past the musicians that were quickly putting away their instruments, past the coffee shops and through the romantic streets of Paris.

The rain came down hard just as the doorman of the Ritz Hotel opened the glass door for Melania. She smiled at the handsome man and for an instance she pitied him, for a man of his looks should have been on the cover of some magazine and not opening doors for people.

Her heels clicked and clattered lightly on the marble floor, as she walked through the lobby, and held everyone's attention with her beauty, and smart outfit that revealed every inch and curve of her petite body.

Soft whispers of compliments, drifted through the air around her and she smiled to herself.

"Bonsoir."

"Madame." The clerk nodded in her direction and smiled, "Cle'?"

"Oui."

The handsome, young man who was dressed in black trousers and sported a white shirt with a black tie around his neck, smiled at the beautiful woman and handed her the key.

"Mercie." Melania took the key and walked away.

Taking the elevator to the fifteenth floor, she closed her eyes for a moment to rest them. It had been a long day and all she wanted to do was undress, take a quick shower and drop dead on her bed. Tomorrow was going to be another long day of meetings and paperwork and she was exhausted.

Locking the door behind her, Melania threw her Gucci purse and red umbrella on the couch and headed straight to the bedroom. She slipped out of her heels and undressed. On her way to the bathroom she stopped and gazed for a few seconds at her naked body in the mirror, before she went to the bathroom to shower.

The therapeutic, warm water fell against her skin caressing it softly, as it danced and massaged her body. Melanie took a moment to close her eyes and relax, under the hot shower. All the anxiety and stress she felt throughout the day was washed away and a soothing effect engulfed her.

Her fingers glided softly up her thighs and slipped inside her private domain, and a soft gasp escaped her lips as she enjoyed the pleasures of self satisfaction. Her left hand cupped her firm and round breast, the left one first and then the right one until spasms of electricity claimed her entire body and she moaned out loud with pleasure.

She remained in that position until the quivering stopped and the hot water was slowly turning cold, before she quickly turned off the shower and pulled the shower curtain aside. Grabbing a towel, she quickly dried herself and ran across the hall to the bedroom to retrieve her pajamas.

Her body temperature had dropped and she was shivering by the time she slipped into the bed and covered herself, and as soon as she closed her eyes she fell into deep sleep.

My Highlander My Love "The Return of the Hawk"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें