The Crown Prince and His Sister Princess Amina of Shetland island

The Prince of Shetland island, one of the eight hundred islands in Scotland, rode his black stallion, an early wedding gift from the Macalister's up the peak of the mountain that overlooked the Atlantic Ocean.

His thick, raven black hair hung loose behind his back and his yellow green eyes twinkled as they narrowed down below. His sculpted lips cracked into a half smile, as he watched the huge ship getting ready to dock by the berth.

Pulling the reins on his horse, the black stallion turned around quickly and headed down below towards the huge ship.

Captain Adam McCain gave the orders loud and clear to dock his ship. His voice sounded hoarse, but authoritative, as he walked across the deck on the ship he mastered so well.

The wind blew his hair away from his regal face, as he stood at the top of the ship with his hands on his hips. He was a giant of a man and reeked of power and strength. He resembled his brother Bruce, but his handsome face was a tad more striking, woman would sell their soul for night with him in his bed and men envied his good looks and strength.

"Captain, I'm not so sure it would be wise to dock so close to shore, the winds have picked up and ..." the shipmate stopped talking as fear settled in his stomach. The look his captain gave him had him scrambling on deck to do his bid.

The captain turned his attention away from his crew and his eyes narrowed at the sight on land. Many horsemen were racing towards the shoreline, the lead warrior held the clans flag high up in the air as he led the riders to the shoreline.

Adam braced his huge calloused hands on the ships railing and smiled, his friend, the Prince of Shetland rode his horse faster than the others to greet him first.

"Tis great to see you again my friend!"

Adam smiled at the Prince, as he walked down the plank. "The pleasure is all mine!"

Both men welcomed each other with a pat on the back, as they walked away from the rest of the men.

"How was your journey?" The Prince asked.

"Tis was satisfactory, but for the high winds it would have been perfect!"

"Tis the high winds my friend that brought you here sooner than later and for that I am grateful!" The prince laughed, "come, my family eagerly awaits your arrival!"

***********
Down below where the cabin crew sleeping quarters were located was a stow away. Dressed in a slaves attire, and with her hair stuffed inside a glengarry cap to hide her beautiful blonde curls, Arianna, one of Adam's younger sister, who had taken upon herself to stow away on his ship just to attend the royal wedding of her first crush, now took a moment to remind herself that she did the right thing.

Pushing away the spiderwebs with her hands, Arianna slowly made her way to the top of the deck just as the last mate jumped off the ship. The cold wind stung her face and her eyes blurred with tears, as she wait until the beach was clear of people before she raced across the wooden deck and down the slippery plank.

She had no idea how she would get herself to the castle, and inside the magnificent structure without being seen, but it was worth a try just to see the Prince one last time.

She kept telling herself as she ran across the beach that she wasn't crazy for taking this risk, for sure if she was found she would be beaten until she bled she was sure of it, or mayhap, she thought, the Prince would take pity on her because he was a friend of her family and he would allow for her to remain for the royal wedding. Not that she cared to watch the love of her life take his vows with another woman, but it was still better than not seeing him at all.

My Highlander My Love "The Return of the Hawk"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें