Chapter 6

Shaila POV:

Did he just say he loved me on tv! Lord what this boy does to me. I wanted him back to but it still hurts all the stuff he said so I decided to go talk to him *at Zayns house*

I knocked his door and he opens it with no short on but boxers on

" hi...." I said

" hey babe come in" he said I sat in the couch and he said he's sorry and that he misses me he was about to kiss me when I said " no zayn, weren't you the one tht said I flirt all the time and now you want me back you were the one who left to go play with your ex" I said alittle loud And then I looked at him and he was crying. I couldn't talk it anymore I grabbed him and kissed him hard and said I love you zayn. He grabbed me and said I love you more than myself babe and kissed me. It then moved Into an intense make out when the door opens and I see julia. " hey zayn... What is she doing here?" she said " we are back together " I said she was walking towards me looking like she was about to hit me and then zayn came in front of me and said to Julia " you should leave" with that Julia left.

We were watching tv when I said " we should got to a club" " yeah sure let me change the I will take you home so you can change" he said

Once we got to my house I slipped into a tight black dress and heels I dressed like this so I could impress zayn" damn Shaila" zayn said when he saw me " thanks babe " I said and kissed him

When we got to the club me and zayn started to dance he started to grind with me when I felt him get hard!!

Zayn POV:

I thought I wa about to explode in my pants! She was so good then we decided to get a drink she got a soda since she doesn't drink and I got a beer. It was getting late and a lot of guys were looking at Shaila do we went to her place once we got there she said I should spend the night do I got in bed and the most amazing thing happend she undressed in front of me when she was in just a bra and panties! I was so turned on she had the perfect body then she turned around and saw me eying her body hungrly and winked at me. Then she gets on the bed and crawls up to me and sits on me and starts kissing my neck! All I wanted to do was to be inside her making love. Then she takes off my pants and shit leaving me in only boxers she started going down kissing my chest the pulls off my boxers.