Chapter 3

Zayn POV:

She was soo warm when she layed in bed with me.

" goodnight zayn" " goodnight Shaila" I said and kissed her lips

We both fell asleep. I woke up smelling something good so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen where I see Shaila cooking breakfast talking to pierre.

" hey zayn" pierre said

" what are you doing here" I said

" she wanted to talk to you" Shaila said and went upstairs do me and Pierre can talk.

" so zayn.. I see you and Shaila are getting alone very nice? Huh??" Pierre said

" yeah so?" I said

" we'll you should know she's a whore and you should come back to me, don't all the guys like me better" she said

" no not really..I like Shaila a lot I might even love her so you need to stop coming in between me and shailas relationship Kay" I said and Pierre left.

I walked upstairs to find Shaila in nothing but a bra and underwear. I guess she was changing because she didn't notice me. She finnshed changing and turned around shocked to see me.

" were you there the whole time?" she said

" yeah pretty much " I said with a smile

She came up to me and whispersed in my ear " like what you see" she said and ran down stairs. She gave me a plate of food and we started to eat. " I'm full" Shaila said " me too" I said " so are you busy today" she asked " no I said. We should do something" I said " yeah we should go shopping" she said

Shaila POV:

We went to his place so he could Change and get his wallet. Once we got I the mall tons of girls were following us saying " ew zayn she so ugly why are you with her" and out of now where zayn stopped, took my hand and kissed my lips. We went into Nordstrom so j could get a dress for a dinner party. I went to try on a blue dress that stopped at my knees and came out to show zayn " so how do I look" I said and did a funny pose " amaZAYN" he said and I laughed I went to go buy it when zayn says " no I'll buy it"

" zayn I'm not poor I have a lot of money because of Shammi" and I have the cashier my card. When we were walking out I noticed that zayn was a little quite so I said " babe what's wrong" " a boyfriend should always buy his girlfriend things " " I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend zayn" I said he laughed and came in front of me with his arms around my waist and said " Shaila wil you be my girlfriend" " yes " I said and kissed him.