Please, don't skip.. Important A/N

Hey guys..

So, I've been really trying to get this story updated. There is not a lot going through my mind for this story. But i have one or two ideas that I could use and then I'm going to make an attempt to close this book.

With everything that has been going on with work, school, home, I just haven't been able to mediate and balance them all with this book.

Getting the next chapter out will probably take a little time, but there is a lot going on right now.

So, I'm going to open up to you about a little that's going on at home. Some of my friends may already know this, some may not. Those of you who do know who you are.

My parents, every since I was able to comprehend what they were saying to each other, fight. About the most minimal things. Most of the time, it's about what happened during their college years and how the other should have gotten to go through college just like the first.

Which, I believe is true, by the way, but the way they go about it is so aggressive and repetitive.

They always talk about moving forward and I'm always the first to almost butt in and say "We can't move forward if you keep hanging onto the past." They always get pissy when that happens.

Fast forward four years or so, now I'm 16 today. I was sick most of the week so I was staying home from school. My parents have been fighting (as usual..)

I walked upstairs to tell my mom that I wasn't called in yesterday, she told me she knew and that she called me in for today and yesterday.

And then she told me that dad walked out..

Now, because of their past, I'm not sure how long he's going to be out, or if this is permanent. Somehow, whenever he was kicked out or left, he would always come back. And most of the time, it was less than a week that he was back.

This has happened dozens of times, and everytime, I still cry.. I don't know what to do. I have five siblings that need the financial support of both my parents. Having my dad gone, I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Depending on whether or not he's coming back, I'll be gone a lot. Because I'm the oldest, my mom said she's going to need a lot more help from me. With my job and school stacked on top, I'm not sure how much writing in really going to get done. And, I'm looking for a second job so I could either help with future college finances or with my family.

I hope that this clears up a lot with what's going on. I will try my damnedest to get an update out to you before the end of May.

School ends for me on May 24th. Summer camp starts June 4th. I might be able to get something done during then..

Anyways, bye guys.
Evey