Chapter Three

~Two Months Later~

Jaime's P.O.V.

I look over to Conner, who was sitting with his face in his hands.

It's been two months since we last saw Tim and Bart. Everyone was worried. Nightwing and Wally were always gone, always out looking for them when we didn't have missions. Conner was super worried too. He'd go out daily, taking Tim's picture with him and asking people if they've seen them. Hal was always out with Barry as well, both of them searching for Bart. Anytime that they weren't out, Hal was busy comforting Barry, telling him that they'll find him. I was often out looking with Conner as well, trying not to get my hopes up when civilians said that they saw them.

I sigh and look over to Evey, who has been bouncing her leg to a rhythm that Bart would be proud of. She is worried as much as anyone else, being like a mother figure to everyone. Plus, her teammates were missing.

"Evelyn, relax." Aaron, her older twin brother says "Tapping your foot isnt gonna help find them."

(BTW, Aaron, Oliver(Not GA), Ivory, and Ulfred(Or Ulf) are imaginary characters. I call them my siblings because I can and my imagination can not be contained. We each control a different element. Aaron is Earth. I am Water. Oliver is the fifth Element. Ivory is fire. And Ulf is Air. That wpuld also be the order in which all of us were born. I am also obsessed with mermaids, so we are all mermaids/men. Thank you all for listening. Also, my real name is Evelyn. I just prefer Evey because that's what my friends call me and I consider all my followers my friends, even if I know little about them. Enjoy!)

She sighs and nods her head, looking over to Conner and I. "You guys wanna go look right now?" She asks.

Before either of us could answer, Nightwing called us in.

"Team, get to the mission briefing room now."

I sigh and get up, covering myself in my Blue Beetle armor.

Evey looks at her siblings and nods.

"Lets go find out what he has for us today."

~Two Days Earlier~

3rd Person P.O.V.
~At the Villians HouseHold~

Bart zooms around, dodging all the plants Poison Ivy had sprung. "He's getting good better at this." Ivy mutters to her lover, wrapping an arm around her while Harley nods and smiles in reply.

On the opposite side, Tim was weaving through the mass of plants as he dodged all of Selina's attacks.

Tim and Bart meet in the middle. They have been practicing together for the past three weeks for when they get to go out on their own.

"Tu es prêt?" Bart says, looking good at Tim.

"Je suis née prête." Tim replies.

"Supérieure ou inférieure?"

"Ci-dessous, duh. Rouler sur mon dos sur trois."

"Un…"

Bart fends off some plants starting to move closer without killing them.

"Deux…"

Tim blocks some attacks from Selina, pushing her back.

"Trois!"

Tim ducks below after pushing Selina away, catching her off guard. Bart quickly rolls over Tim's back and drops down, tripping Selina. Before she could get up, Tim gets onto Bart's back, who speeds out of the forest of plants to Poison Ivy and Harley.