Ch.4- Saying our good-byes

Start from the beginning

Cause all of my friends said your not really worth it but even if thats true no one in the world could a smile be forgotte movin' on baby even if I wanted to nobody compares to you."

I smiled as he was done he took out the guitar and looked at me I couldnt take it I wanna hug him so bad or kiss him so bad.

"Sorry, If it wasnt the full song." I chuckled and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Its fine, I kinda like hearing you sing." he smiled and held me by the wasit I held him by the neck as we hugged.

Ethel was smiling and then I let go of the grip and he looked a little nervous when I let go.

"Bert, You alright?" he looked at me and sighed

"Do you remember when you were in the hospital and I said I was gonna tell you something?" I nodded my head

"Yeah, What is it?" he looked staright my eyes and we were like staring forever.

"Reaven, I love you." I looked at him and I smiled and he did to.

"I love you too." he smiled so big and he carried me as I laughed as he picked me up.

Then he let me down and his lips connected with mine our lips moved perfectly but the thing is I never felt anything.

He let go and took a deep breathe.

"God, Reaven Im happy You love me back." I smiled as he was looking happy but in the inside of me I was dying I didnt feel a thing for him after our kiss.

"I am happy you love me too." he smiled and held both of my hands

"I can tell, But Bert Im going soon how are we gonna see each other?" he looked at me and held my hand

"Skype everyday?" I smiled and I saw Ethel standing. Bert bit his lip and I smiled at him.

"Sure." he hugged me tighter as my head was in his chest. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about this hug now.

"Well, Thanks for the good bye and I love you, and Will try to make it work." he smiled and kissed my cheek and we walked away and left.

As we were walking back to my place I couldnt stop thinking,

"Why didnt I feel uncomfortable?

"Am I loosing feelings for him?"

All thoes questions were in my head I didnt even know Ethel was next to me.

"Dude?" I looked at her and smiled

"Yeah?" she sighed as we continue to walk.

"Dude what happpend, You went blank when we walked away from Bert." I looked at her and sighed.

I guess I need to tell her because I tell her everything but I think she might react I hope she doesnt.

"Ethel I...um..." she was staring at me and making me continue

"I lost feelings for Bert after we kissed." her eyes went huge and she was about to react in 3,2,1 and..

"Holy Cow, What In the World! Reaven!!" I took out my hands from my ears

"Look I know its stupid." she shook her head and we got to my house and we went up to my room.

"How did?.. when did you?,.." she kept panicing while I was fixing my clothes.

"Look, Ethel it just flew away when he kissed me." she sighed

"Reaven he told me he had feelings for you on a Tuseday he wanted to make it speical to tell you how much he loves you and now that he did, your feelings flew away?!" she yelled I nodded my head and she sighed

"Look, I know its stupid what should I do?" she looked at me and thinked

"I honestly think you should tell him try to tell him slowly that your feelings for him faded when we were in London." I bit my lip and I decided to tell him if he told me he found another girl, or maybe just don't talk to him at all.

I honestly dont want to tell him now so he doesn't get hurt Bert before I leave after what he told me.

My mom came in and she saw us ready.

"Come on the plane leave in a hour." we got down stairs and we went to the car.

I was in the passenger seat and Ethel was in the back we drove for 15 minutes. We arrived at the airport and the lady called our flight number and we walked over to a door. I gave my last hug to my mom and Ethel did the same and we got in the door and walked down the hall. We went through another door and saw a plane in front of my face. Then I took a deep breathe and sighed.

"London Here we come."