Meet The Kids

Your Pov
Me and the rest of Intelligence were sitting at our desks, joking around waiting for Antonio to arrive. I was talking with Ruzek when I heard someone coming up the steps. I assumed it was Antonio but I saw a young girl, probably like 14 years old and a young boy who was probably around 10 years old. I was confused at first until I saw Antonio walk up the steps behind him. Those must be his kids. Why would he bring them here? I've had a small crush on Antonio since I started working in Intelligence, and I was excited to finally meet his kids. He talks about them all the time. "Hey kids, you've already met these guys, but this is my partner, y/n." I smile and wave at the kids. "y/n, this is my daughter, Eva and my son, Diego." "Hey guys, it nice to finally meet you!" Antonio's phone began to ring. "hey y/n, could you keep an eye on them real quick so i can take this?" "Yea, no problem." I took the kids over to my desk to show them where I worked. We made small talk as they admired the pictures I had on my desk. One of the pictures was of me and Antonio on my first day at the 21st. "When did you and my dad take this photo?" Eva asked me. "At the end of my first day on the job." I replied. "You guys look good together. He actually seems happy in this picture." Eva said. I smiled. Just then, Antonio walked back in. "Hey guys, sorry that took so long." "Hey, it was no problem. We just chatted and talked about the pictures on the desk. "Well kids, y/n and I caught a case so yall gotta go back home until my shift is over." They looked disappointed. "Can y/n hang out after shift?!" Eva and Diego both asked. "Well, Im surely ok with it, you've gotta ask her though." Antonio told his kids. They looked at me, "Do you want to y/n?" "Of course! I would love to get to know you guys more!" "Awesome!" They both smiled. And from what I could see, Antonio smiled too. Antonio and I continued on with our day and we were both looking forward to the shift being over.

Antonio POV
I was so happy that the kids took a liking to Y/N. I've liked her since they day she stepped foot into the 21st, but I was never sure if the kids would be okay seeing me with someone who wasn't their mother. I basically needed their approval before I could make any moves. But, the fact that they wanted her to come over after shift assured me that they liked her and wouldn't mind her sticking around. I couldn't wait for the shift to be over and I am grateful that she agreed to hang out with the kids and I. After shift, y/n and I drove back to my house. I walked in and the kids basically pushed me out of the way so they could get to y/n. They were so excited to see her. This was a good sign. She smiled and hugged them as she walked into the house. "Antonio, this house, its beautiful!" "Thanks, it's nothing extraordinary, but it suits us." We all walked into the living room and sat on the couches, "Ok, so you guys, I want to learn ALL about you!" y/n said, looking at the kids. "I play volleyball!" Eva spoke up first. "And I play socccer!" Diego stated. "Wow! That is awesome, I bet you guys are the best players on your teams." They smiled. "Eva, your dad told me that you have been getting straight A's all year, that super impressive. Smart girl you are! And Diego, your dad tells me that you've been passing every single math test, thats incredible!" Y/n tells them. "Antonio, you've got some pretty smart kiddos!" I smiled like the proud dad that I am. "They are very smart. Anyways, yall wanna go grab some dinner? And maybe we could play a board game afterwards or something?" "Sure that sounds great! Hey Antonio, what about Eva and I go get the food and you and diego set up a game for when we get back." y/n suggests. I agree and her and Eva head out.

Your POV
Eva and I get into the car and head to a local hamburger place. "So are you and my dad like dating or...?" "No,No,No. We are just friends. Why? WOuld that upset you?" She quickly tells me that she would be okay with Antonio and I being together. "You know, he likes you. He talks about you all the time. And when he does talk about you, he smiles and seems super happy." "Really. Well, just between us, I really like your dad too. But, I never knew how you and Diego would feel having me around. I didn't want to barge in and make it seem like I was replacing your mom or something." Eva smiles, "Well, Diego and I both like you. Your cool, funny, kind and we would definitly love to hang out with you more. My dad would too." I smile, thankful that his kids like me and that I have their approval. I actually have a shot with Antonio. I am so thankful that he brought his kids to work today, without that, who knows if I would've ever had a shot at being with Antonio.

Hey guys!! Sorry that imagine probably sucks, but I wanted to post something. I will be trying my absolute best to update regularly. Please leave feedback, criticism, suggestions, requests and ideas in the comments or dm me. And, I will be posting some stories in my new book, SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES, so be sure to add that to your libraries so you get notified when I do post. Hope you all enjoy! As always, requests are open.

BTW I wrote this fairly quickly so if you see any errors, please feel free to comment and I will fix them. Thanks!