Rescue

Your POV

I woke up in a cold, dark room. My head was pounding and my whole body was aching. The last thing I remember was that I was on a walk, not to far from my apartment...I cant remember anything past that. My legs were tied and my arms were strapped to the pole behind me. As I sat there, trying to remember I saw a shadow begin to approach me. "Mornin' sunshine" the raspy voice said. I feel like I have heard that voice before. He gets closer and I see he has something in his hand, a pipe maybe. "What do you want" I say as I cough. "To teach Antonio a lesson." Thats when it clicked. This guy was involved in a case Antonio worked. Antonio tried to save this guys cousin but could not get there in time. But, god, I cant think of his name. Jay? Jason? I dont know. "You know, if you wouldve given us more info, Antonio couldve saved your cousin. This isn't Antonio's fault." He got this angry look in his eyes when i said that. He took the pipe, raised it above his head, and brought it back down and began hitting me. I sat there defenseless because my hands and legs were tied. "No, you listen here, it is Antonio's fault. He's a worthless cop." He growled. "You think this is going to teach Antonio a lesson? No. He is going to rescue me and lock you up. No lesson to teach him." That just made him more angry. I sat there and prayed the team would find me.

Antonio POV
Y/n has been missing for 3 days. 3 days too many. We have narrowed down the search area and the only place we can think of is the old warehouse 2 blocks from her apartment. Everyone suits up and we head out. Ruzek drives because I cant. I am too nervous about finding her, my hands are shaking and it would be better without me behind the wheel. We pull up and I am the first out of the cars. I have my gun strapped to me and I look for an entrance. Halstead heads in first, me right on his heels. As we turn the corner I see her. Tied up and bruise and bloody. My heart drops. Halstead takes down the offender and I run to y/n. Her eyes widen when she sees me and the whole team behind me. "Baby, hey look Im here now. Your safe, its going to be okay. i grab my pocketknife and cut the ropes. As soon as she's free she grabs onto me tightly. I just sit back and hold her, letting her know that shes okay. As I hold her, I realize that she's limp. All of the beating caused her to pass out. The ambo rolls up and they get her loaded up to take her to chicago med. I sit with her and just pray that everything turns out okay. I am just glad we found her.

Hey guys! I know this probaby isnt the best imagine but Im still working on getting back into writing. Remember to continue to read/comment/vote and leave me criticism (good or bad) and suggestions/requests/ideas via dm or even in the comments section. Thanks for reading!