"Clearly not enough to be at a wack-ass photography show." Vivek joked frowning at the photos around the group of friends.

"It's not that bad Wannabe Drake. In fact, some of this is a little inspirational." Trinity scolded him.

Over the past couple weeks even though Trinity was still adjusting she surprisingly held onto her group of friends who welcomed her with open arms, which Trinity was grateful for.

"If this is an "experimental art" exhibit, then where are all the dicks?" Nomi asked scrutinizing the photos as well.

"Come on you two it's not that bad," Trinity said trying to lighten the mood.

"Exactly Trinity, This is socially conscious photography based on the work of James Baldwin," Zoey explained smugly.

"Is it?" Vivek nudged Trinity pointing at a photo, "Or is just a bunch of sad photos of little black kids holding melting ice cream?"

Erykah Badu and Wannabe Drake continued their conversation on the photos of little black children with their hands on fences and other black situations and poses, while Trinity looked around when she spotted Martin Luther King Jr. with a ducktail.

Apparently, Trinity wasn't the only one who had seen him.

"You didn't bring us here to look at those. You brought us here to look at that." Nomi said pointing at Aaron. As soon as Nomi said referring to the photos, but Aaron, and you could almost see the love in Zoey's eyes as she looked at him. Trinity had to admit Aaron was attractive and he would most likely be one of the main guys with the thots all over him in Chicago. But Aaron wasn't really her type, Aaron was a little to extra for Trinity's taste.  That was all Zoey's.

Stuttering, Zoey wasn't able to form a legit lie, which didn't defend her case right now. We all knew she was stalking him.

Nomi called her out on it,"Its cause you're stalking him boo."

"I am not."

Trinity chuckled,"You're totally stalking him."

Aaron walked over to greet them but as he went to hug Erykah Badu, she went for a dap and was as messy as Real House Wives of Atlanta.

"What are you doing here?" Zoey asked like she totally didn't know that he would be involved in this. Bitch please.....we all know the truth.

"Uh, I kinda helped and set this whole thing up," Aaron explained still slightly weirded out by Zoey's awkward..WTF was that again? "I didn't know you were into Baldwin. That's pretty deep for a freshman."

"Yeah MLK its because she's woke, on the infamous stories and essays on what he had to say. Seriously you ever gonna bring Malcolm and Rosa in this so we can hear your I have a dream speech. Cause seriously grandpa it's getting old, like you." Trinity joked as she opened her bag of sour patch kids that she had gotten from Amora.

"Oh wow, okay Miss Popular got jokes," Aaron said to Trinity. Aaron then turned away and invited Zoey to Papa K's.

Zoey answered all nonchalant, but again we all know the truth,"Yeah we'll see what happens."