real life

edited
"attention passengers. the plane will be landing soon. please buckle your seatbelts, and turn your phones off in the next 3 minuets." the overcom said. i buckled my seat belt then pulled out my phone. snapchatting zach, telling him we were landing in something around 10 minuets, then tunred my phone off and putting it in my carry on.

while i was waiting for the plane to land, i rehersed what i was going to say to zach. he was really my only friend right now. and the rest of the 'Why Don't We" boys. they talked in the group chat a lot, and zach told me they were excited to meet me. and i was excited to meet them aswell.

i'd talked to daniel a bit too. not long conversations, but he texted me seperatly, and told me that himself and the other boys were excited to meet me, and that they had high expectations of me because zach talked about how great i was all the time. i was really surprised to hear that, i didn't;t think i was that amazing of person, but apparently zach talked pretty greatly of me. but i mean, if i had a group of friends like that, i'd talk about zach all the time.

after a couple of extra minuets just sitting there, the overcom said we had landed. butterflies rupted in my stomach, and i was freaking out. i was close to the back, and in a window seat, so i was one of the last people to go out, which made it even worse. i grabbed my little backpack i used as a carry on, and flung it onto my back, before leaving the plane.

i hadn't even seen zach, or any of the other boys, before a huge smile grew on my face. i probably looked like a pshyco, with a huge smile on my face, and i was literally smiling at nothing.

then i saw him.

zach was stanfing on the other side of the little area we were in. and dang, did he look good. he was standing with 6 other guys, the boys, and two other guys, i'm pretty sure it was eben and tyler.

i wanted to scream his name, and sprint into his arms, but i didnt. i kept walking towards him, my speed steadily increasing. then he saw me, and the cutest smile spread on hus face. he started walking toward me, and then we met.

and his arms were around me, and mine around him. his smell filling my nose, and a smile on my face.

"i'm so glad you're here, saige." he mumbled into my hair.

"i'm glad i'm here too." i said, tears filling my eyes.

"you don't understand how much i missed you. i haven't gotten a full nights sleep since the last time i saw you. and god i've been so lonely." i said, pulling away from zach so i could get a good look at him.

"aw babe, i'm here now, and you can sleep on the way back to the hotel, then you can sleep at the hotel. and we can cuddle and you can steal my hoodies." zach said, wiping my tears.

"but now, you can stop crying and meet the guys." he said pulling away from me, but still holding onto my hand.

"saige these are the guys," zach said, "daniel, jack, jonah, corby, tyler, and eben." zach pointed at each one of them as he said their name, even though i knew all of them from his instagram, i pretended that i didn't stalk most of their instagram pages.

"it's so nice to meet you, saige." daniel said, with a growing smile on his face.

"zach talks about you all the time, it's nice to add a name to the face." corbyn said.

"well, dang, zach wasn't wrong about the incredibly beautiful thing." jack added.

"oh thank you. i'm so glad i get to meet you guys, zach's said amazing things about you all too." i say blushing, and looking down to the floor.

"okay. let's get your stuff, then we can go. or do you need something to eat? or like naything else in here?" zach asked.

"oo can we get some food. like chic-fil-a or something. i see one over there." i say.

"yes! let's get chick-fil-a!" jack exclaims, running in the direction of the food court, the rest of the boys following slowly behind.

"so those are the guys." zach said, swinging our hands between us.

"they seem really nice. i'm excited to get to know them." i say.

"you know what i'm excited to do?" he asks, and i shrug, "spend time with you." he says, pulling out the 'ooo' at the end of you.

"i'm excited for that too. i've missed you." i say.

"you say that a lot." he says.

"well, it's becayse uts true." i shrug.

"aw, i miss you too." he says.

"now lets go to chick-fil-a!" I exclaimed, pulling zach towards the other guys and the food court.

~~

816 words
super long chapter(compared to others) but i'm currently on my way to Utah, so i'm not sure how writing and uploading will go:) please excuse if i don't post everyday this week:))
i'm glad you guys are reading this far/liking the story:))
— ella;)