at all.

jaeden turned the door handle, walking into the hallway, inside his house, throwing his bag as he stepped inside.

it was quiet, so he figured his mom was sleeping, and began to walk up the stairs.

"hey! Faggot boy is home." he heard his mom from behind him.

he turned around, the smell of alcohol hitting into his face, making him gag mentally.

jaeden rolled his eyes "mom - could you not call me that"

"is it true?" she crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows.

"n-no... of course not!" he tried to sound as though it was the truth.

"good, keep it that way." she growled, walking back into the living room.

jaeden sighed, before practically dragging himself to his room.

he felt his phone buzz inside his pocked, pulling it out to show 6 messages from jack.

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : JAEDEN.

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : answer me!

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : hElLo?!

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : i HavE iNfOrMaTioN.

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : is your phone on silent?

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : take that as a yes.

he laughed mentally to himself, knowing if his mom heard him she would just come up and question him.

jaeBEgay 🙄💅: can you NOT spam me?

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : OMG YOUR ALIVE.

jaeBEgay 🙄💅 : why do i even bother replying... anyway, why are you texting? i legit just got home ten minutes ago.

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : its about the PARTY! Anyway - Meet me at the park, 8pm TONIGHT.

jaeBEgay 🙄💅 : well I wasn't planning on meeting u tomorrow morning was i? but how am i meant to sneak out at 8?

jack gayzer 😴🤦‍♀️ : find a way. Anyway, i'll see you then bye.

jaeden groaned, throwing himself on his bed, making it bounce.

there was no way he was going to be able to sneak out, but he was going to have to try.

plus, he didn't even have anything nice to wear, seeing as jack didn't tell him sooner - but to be fare, jack didn't know either.

he was drowning in fear - he had always been like this before party's - something bad always happened.

he could never forget what happened last year... it terrorises him all the time, its never left his mind.

that night was awful, but he pretends it doesn't bother him.

that was the last thing he thought of as sleep took over him.

no more than two hours later, jaeden woke up.

he sat up looking around his room, spotting his phone on his bed, he grabbed it, switching it on to check the time.

7:15 he read to himself.

he only had a small while until he was meeting jack at the part to go to the stupid party he dumbly agreed to go to for some strange reason he's never gonna figure out.

jaeden stood up, walking over to his closet, rummaging inside it hopelessly to find something he could wear.

eventually finding a red hoodie, black jeans that were ripped at the knees, and some black vans, and he went into the bathroom to change.

after he was dressed, he grabbed his phone, and left his room, shutting the door quietly.

he could hear the television downstairs, but he couldn't hear his mom downstairs either, it was usually this hour she would be raiding the fridge and cluttering around in the kitchen, doing something foolish.

he crept down the stairs quietly, basically on his tiptoes by the time he reached the bottom.

he walked lightly, over to the kitchen door, peering inside.

she wasn't in there, so he trailed himself to the living room, and thats when he saw her on the couch.

he didn't know how he never heard her snores from the kitchen door - but that didn't matter.

he ran too the front door, walking outside, and shutting it quietly, and he started making his way to the park.

"its about time asshole!" jack yelled as jaeden made his way towards him.

"what are you talking about?" jaeden answered him "its 7:56!" he added on.

"i guess..." jack mumbled.

"what time is the party at?" jaeden asked, as he followed jack.

"its at 9, but - " jack began but what quickly cut off.

"Its at 9?!" jaeden yelled at jack.

"Yes, i said that. But its an hour drive!" jack grinned at jaeden.

"i thought you said he lived close!"

"i lied, now move, jump in!" jack motioned to his car.

they both walked over to it, and climbed inside, before driving off.

______

{A/N} okay! So i wrote 1222 words, and i have never concentrated so hard :/ so if its crap, please accept it.

so i am hoping too have the next chapter out in a couple of days, (hoping aha i have no hope).

but - this book will get better don't worry and im sorry if i missed out any mistakes while i was reading over it.

anyway, hope you enjoyed it :)

bYe!