Problems

They got the collar off me last night, and I'm still kinda crying over that. It's just-- Most of my life, I've been trapped and encaged- almost never getting to learn anything! And now...? I'm fully free. I don't know if I should rename myself, though. ... Oh well.

Mathew had just came back from shopping, probably cloths for me to wear. He picked out a boy shirt for me, which had long sleeves- and the plain color gray. He also had jeans for me, which looked comfortable since it was slightly baggy. He gave the cloths to me.

"You know how to bathe, right?" Mattie asked, I nodding.

"Master always made me..."

--Skip--

I took off my tattered cloths and got into the bath Mattie prepared for me. It was really warm, and wasn't like the one Master had for me. I looked around, finding soap and a little stubby thingy- and started washing myself. He told me about these bottles- to put on the one that said Shampoo first, then Conditioner after washing out the other.

I put the Shampoo in my hair, and scrubbed my head so that it would get on my scalp- then blah blah, blah.

While I was doing all of that, I started to think. Where should I go, after this? Is there anywhere to go?? I started to wash out the Conditioner. What if Master finds me before he goes to jail? W-What if he breaks out of jail?? He would go after me, and try to hunt me down!

I was now just lay in down in the bath, slightly floating in the water.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts--

"Erai? Can I come in??" Mathew asked, I quickly responding and sitting up. The water wasn't clear, so it covered below my waist.

He walked in, smiling. "I got your cloths and a towel, make sure to dry yourself good before getting into your cloths. Alright, Erai?" I nodded, returning his smile.

"Thank-you, Mattie.."

-----------------------------------

After Getting Dressed

-----------------------------------

Erai walked out of the room in her boy cloths, satisfied with them as she mentally chuckled. The experiments had made her features a bit boy-ish, unless she grew out her hair (which she'd never do).

Mathew had smiled when he had seen her, still not knowing that 'he' was indeed a she. He picked her up, chuckling.

"You look very cute in those cloths, Erai." He said, making the white-haired girl slightly blush.

"Thank-you, Mattie!"

---

Alfred and Arthur spent the night over with them, so they ate breakfast with everyone at the table- Arthur not able to stop glancing at the noticeable scar that circled Erai's neck. He decided to as something important- since they all couldn't leave her alone.

"Erai? Would you like to come to a meeting with us?" She looked up at him, her cat-like eyes hinting slight worry and fear. "We'll be with you the whole time, and I can guess you don't want to be by yourself here in this house." He smiled warmly.

"E-Eh.... I... Okay.." She responded quietly, obviously a bit nervous. "I- I'm guessing there'll be a lot of people...?" Matt nodded, making the poor girl flinch. "... What's the meeting called..?"

"The World Meeting~" Erai froze, a horrified look smeared all over her face as she stepped back. Mathew tilted his head as he noticed this, "Erai? What's wrong?"

"I-I can't go...!!" She yelled, her voice shaky, along with her body. "H-/He's/ there..." Erai backed up into the wall, sliding down it and hugging her knees tightly. Alfred's eyes widened,

"What does he look like?" He asked, kneeling down to her hight as she explained.

"B-Black hair, olive skin-- a-and blue eyes.." She responded, tears falling down her cheeks as the American placed his hand on her cheek.

"Don't worry, we'll keep you safe...."

"I promise."

F

-------

AHHH ITS SHORT. Yeah-- I'm really sorry guys, I got a bit too lazy with this chapter so.... Yeah...