♚Chapter 1- Keep the Peace

Start from the beginning

"Do you remember King Geng?"His Majesty asked.

Yesung nodded"yes Father"

"He is coming with his queen and their sons. It would be nice of them to meet you again, you haven't seen them since you were a toddler"The Queen smiled"I'm sure their eldest son Sungmin has grown to be the crown prince"

"just send for someone and I'll be there"Yesung said and bowed to his parents"and I'm pretty sure that man you just named isn't the eldest, I think I would've remembered"

"Well maybe it is a little different but it does not matter. All that matters is that everyone gets along"Leeteuk smiled as he leaned toward his husband.

Before he could witness his parents sharing an affectionate kiss, Yesung hurried out to find his friends. Well the only friends his parents would allow, they were servants of his but they were the most loyal to him than the thieves his parents hired. Of course after two years there was still a mysterious person, his bodyguard Kyuhyun. That young man was always disappearing then reappearing out of nowhere. There was also no information about him at all, except that he knows someone from the kingdom Yesung was suppose to meet for dinner.

"Master"a soft voice called.

Yesung snapped out of his mental ramble and looked up, he smiled when he saw the servant boy who's been with him almost a year. It's been a short while but Yesung had grown attached to the boy since they first met, but Ryeowook was afraid favoritism would get him bullied by the other servants. In that case Yesung allowed Ryeowook to stay in his room with him at night, not as a servant but as a friend. Ryeowook was thankful his master had thought so much of him. Since then the other servants were too afraid of the kind and quiet crown prince's wrath should it ever surface. It could be worse than his father's or little like his mother's. They didn't want to find out if it wasn't the latter.

"Wookie"Yesung murmured.

Ryeowook looked around for anyone"what did your father say?"

"He said to come down for dinner when it's time, I have to meet some family friends"Yesung shrugged"I guess the eldest son is someone I use to play with as a child..."

Ryeowook nodded"it sounds like you don't know who they are exactly"

"Let's go back to the garden, we can talk there"Yesung said and Ryeowook nodded. Together they walked out of the main courtyard and to the private garden.

"Good afternoon master"a husky voice murmured.

Ryeowook froze but Yesung already knew who it was. He laughed and took the younger boy's hand and continued into the garden to the bench.

"Where did you run off to this time Kyu?"Yesung asked casually.

"You've shortened my name now?"Kyuhyun asked from the grass. The bench was reserved only for the crown prince and his little 'friend' Ryeowook. It was fine anyway, the bodyguard never stays long.

"what's wrong with that?"Yesung asked as he sat down"calling you Kyuhyun is getting boring after all these years"

"Is that why you call him 'Wookie'?"

"no, it's because we're friends. I don't think you'd be a good friend because you're always running off by yourself but, I will call you Kyu now instead of Kyuhyun"Yesung smiled.

"Yes Your highness"Kyuhyun murmured and got up.

"You need to be by my side at supper tonight, we have guests over and I don't know them very well"Yesung continued, causing Kyuhyun to stop in tracks.

"Guests?"

"Yes, be back before sundown"Yesung said as he looked at the clouds"you may go now. Wookie want to go see the cherry blossoms?"