Chapter 26 part 2

Start from the beginning

"If you need me ill be in the kitchen...where we keep all the sharp knives" she says before bunping his shoulder but because hes so muscular it hurts her more then it hurts him.

"Why are you here?" I ask putting down my textbook and crossing my arms, But he sends me a boyish grin.

"I cant come see you now?" He ask and i roll my eyes picking up my text book and focusing back on that same sentence.

"No. Now you know where the door is, show yourself to it" i sigh casually as i pick up a green highlighter and highlighting the sentence before turning the page.

"Fuck...mal i..." he groans and i ignore him reading the pink highlighted parts again. He walks over pulling the book out my hands and closes it tossing it on the edge of the bed.

"I cant take you not fuckin with me Mal, like this cold shoulder shit is pissing me off baby i get it ok. I know im wrong! I know i shouldnt have came at you like that, dont you think i know i got some shit wrong with me like i get extremely jealous and possessive and it frustrates me cause i never felt that before and i dont know how to express that shit, i never been able to talk about my feelings even before my..my..you know." He begins ranting and i cant even open my mouth to say anything.

"I aint never been close with anybody like this before, nobody took the time to get to know me like you did...and i really like you Malika that was why i asked you to be my girl . So yeah i get jealous and possessive cause i dont want nobody to have you but when all the shit happened i got angry cause i opened up and finally let somebody in and felt...shit whats the word...um hurt...yeah because i thought you was playing me so i had to push you away because i was getting attatched and i wasnt use to all the feelings that came with it." He blurts pacing back and forth giving me eye contact every once in a while to make sure im still listening but how could i not?

He never talked about his feelings honestly he never told me he actually liked me just asked me to be his girl but here he was pouring out his feelings, explaining why he did what he did and even admitting he was wrong which was something i didnt think he was capable of.

"I just...i know im alot but i need you to be patient with me" he finishes clenching his fist not in an angry way but in a nervous manor and im still stuck for words trying to find anything to say.

"Ok so imma take the silence as sexual tension and i really dont want to be here when Erik lays pipe so uh...imma just go" Amara says from the door way and i want to laugh because i knew she was nosy and wasnt going to the kitchen and listening the whole time. When i hear the front door slam and the lock click Erik turns back to me with a expectant look.

"Can you say something...theres alot of new feelings inside me and its making my chest burn" he tells me and i sigh leaning over to get me text book.

"I dont know what you want me to say N'jadaka you stormed in while i was in the middle of studying to give me some half ass apology-" i start but he cuts me off furrowing his eyebrows.

"Half assed?" He ask jerking his head back and i can see the anger brewing in his eyes and i nod flipping through the pages.

"I said what i said.  You came with empty hands no food or snacks knowing its finals weak and ive been in my room studying the past few days like im confused as to how...what are you doing?" I ask when he opens my closet and starts pulling stuff out throwing it at me.