#89 (Harry)

I was woken up by a pair of lips sweetly kissing my jaw. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes, blinking at the light filling up my pupils. I chuckled and said, "morning babe."

He smiled against my skin and replied, "morning boyfriend."

"It feels good to think of us as boyfriends," I mumbled as I yawned and kissed Zayn's forehead.

"Yeah, took you long enough," he joked straddling me and putting his hands on my chest.

I looked up at him and raised a hand tracing lightly the tattoos on his chest, "I love your tattoos."

He smiled, "yeah, but I think I owe you something," he said pecking my lips. At first I didn't understand but then when he started to kiss my neck, then my chest and my abdomen I got what he meant. One of my hands went under the blanket and sank into Zayn's hair as he started to fumble with the elastic band of my boxers. As he was about take them off the door burst out open.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Louis shouted.

"God help me unsee this, my baby." Niall said as he dramatically covered his eyes with a hand.

I groaned and threw my head back annoyed, all the excitement gone. Zayn groaned as well and got out from under the blankets in two seconds, covering his chest with them.

"Has no one ever taught you how to knock?" I asked annoyed.

We just thought yesterday night would be enough." Louis shrugged off nonchalantly.

"How do you know what happened last night?" Zayn asked rolling his eyes.

"Puh-please, you were so loud that I bet the whole condominium knows what happened last night." Louis laughed.

"We were just here to ask you what you wanted for breakfast." Niall chimed in.

"Ugh go away," I groaned throwing at them a pillow. They said some more nonsense before going away.

Zayn laid down again and stated, "next time you are locking the door."

"You bet I am," I said turning sideways, "by the way today I have the musical rehearsals, I thought you and Niall could come. Louis' coming anyway, he follows me everywhere anyway."